Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Link to Steam Profile: e.g. steamcommunity.com/id/***/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967902194
Staff Members Name - Who warned you?
Oven
Punishment Reason - What was the reason of the punishment(s)?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by oven_ (STEAM_0:1:66505070). Banned on 16/04/2024 - 21:49:30 for 1 minute(s) with reason disrespect + continous harassment
Server - Which server did this occur on?
s1
Story/Situation - What happened?
with the bcat report linked because I said "shut up" because I felt offended that he was talking about my mother and it being called "disrespect" even though I asked him in the way the most appropriate without being insulting "shut up", so I don't understand why it's called an insult when it's basic, but what I disapprove of is the "continuous harassment" when I just said to bcat shut up in what context I harassed him or something else I added context in which complements what I was saying so why am I being adjusted for a shut up that was taken and intensified for nothing?
and then the response from Oven who said that I was harassing the players etc and that I was disrespectful how dare you say bad things to me just because of a shut up how to make it a global thing when it's just the case of bcat in no case I have insulted or harassed people because in fact it is quite the opposite with my mother and everything around me so I do not understand with what proof we can say that it is the opposite just because of saying "shut up" for bcat
while the only proof we see is "shut up" without the background context which already does not show the justification of this action because who sows the wind reaps the storm so dare to tell me that bcat is not not blameless for having that "shut up"
Extra Information - Anything you would find relevant to your punishments(s)?
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/122946840...57cd4b510132e947b8e&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861983844...9b17f8c4b8a83950e5c&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861983844...9d6408b07ce19e70d09&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861983844...2024e5ee9ec03397971&
here is proof of how the context unfolded with no harassment or anything so if I had not said to bcat "shut up" which is already not an insult in itself there would not have been this intensification, I don't see how saying shut up would create an accumulation of things when previously I have not witnessed seriously insulting a person or harassing someone, that is not just anyone's perception if it This is the case who abuses it and who does everything to make this seem like a drama like the reporting of bcat for a "shut up" when it is very insulting and moreover has said many times rude things towards me

EDIT:
if now "shut up" becomes a very vulgar word such as a person asking to end these days and that speaking or saying things now is harassment and that even if the person has no attention to insult even if they never directly wanted to do it but it's considered harassment etc. it's just nonsense

now so much that it becomes oppressive I will not even be able to speak in the chat, and if someone come talk to me to get me drunk well I would just have to report him for harassment and then that's if that's how it works since I was warned for that
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423094

• ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423095

NO SINZ! YOU ARE NAUGHTY! WELL DESERVED!
DENIED!
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423096

ItsDonny wrote:
can u stop complain about me making a warn appeal since I said "shut up" to someone and all this shit happend so don't annoying me about it thx
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423097

• BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423098

:minussp: sinz you've told me multiple times that "shut up" breaks 1.2, weird how it seems like that you don't consider it 1.2 when you do it, only when others tell you to shut up.

Had it been anyone else appealing a warn for saying shut up I'd plussp it, but since you advocate for it breaking 1.2 so much then it's only right for you to be warned for it.
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Top Shagger Eleven.

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423099

Top Shagger Eleven wrote:
:minussp: sinz you've told me multiple times that "shut up" breaks 1.2, weird how it seems like that you don't consider it 1.2 when you do it, only when others tell you to shut up

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861983844...752886876f55238e1da&

there are two meanings of "shut up" in French
the first is "tait toi" which means shut up and the second "ta gueule" which also means sht up it's two ways of using it in a context depending on how it is interpreted example "tait toi" maybe use in a familiar context which does not necessarily arouse hatred or anything else while "ta gueule" is a crude language which wants to arouse insult depending on how it is used and its context for my part I have not been vulgar in the suggestion and my passivity was calm so in no case would I have used "ta gueule" to insult you but rather ask you to simply shut up so "tait toi"

while people indirectly or directly insult me and make hate speeches about me it looks less like what I do
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423100

BCAT wrote:
Pcat
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: BCAT

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423101

Handling...
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423102

sinzz wrote:
:minussp: sinz you've told me multiple times that "shut up" breaks 1.2, weird how it seems like that you don't consider it 1.2 when you do it, only when others tell you to shut up

the first is "tait toi" which means shut up and the second "ta gueule" which also means sht up it's two ways of using it in a context depending on how it is interpreted example "tait toi" maybe use in a familiar context which does not necessarily arouse hatred or anything else while "ta gueule" is a crude language which wants to arouse insult depending on how it is used and its context for my part I have not been vulgar in the suggestion and my passivity was calm so in no case would I have used "ta gueule" to insult you but rather ask you to simply shut up so "tait toi"

while people indirectly or directly insult me and make hate speeches about me it looks less like what I do

What the fuck are you even on about?

Eleven clearly caught you red handed at your desperate attempt to avoid the warn despite the fact that you reported others for the exact same thing, and even less, in the past. Now you're trying to loophole by mentioning some French terms that are totally irrelevant to the situation at hand. "Shut up" only has one meaning in English, so stop playing stupid.

Also if you bothered to read oven's verdict, your warn wasn't for saying "Shut up" alone, but rather for your constant provocation, harassment and instigation of circumstances that subsequently lead to drama (in which you love playing the victim)...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven, BCAT

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423103

Oscar Bobb wrote:
BCAT wrote:
Pcat
poscar pobb
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oscar Bobb

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423104

sinzz wrote:

I hear what you're saying, but BCATs interpretation of what you said has had a profound and detrimental effect on his mental health. You were let off rather easy, considering the trauma you put upon BCAT. And if that's not something you can recognise and take into account, you 100% deserve the warn, IMO you should be community banned. You haven't even apologised to BCAT yet, instead you made this appeal, this just show that you have 0 accountability and should be punished further.

EDIT: None of this would've ever happened if it wasn't because you've reported others for this exact reason. So you only got yourself to blame, pal. It's pretty surreal that you can't wrap your head around that, that all this is your fault :silly:
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Top Shagger Eleven.

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423105

"Super Golden Sinz, can you please keep it down?" It's a phrase that echoes through the air, a plea for silence in the midst of the chaos. Yet, it seems to fall on deaf ears as Super Golden Sinz continues to chatter away, oblivious to the disruption they're causing.

As the minutes tick by, frustration mounts. Super Golden Sinz's relentless stream of words shows no sign of slowing down. It's as if they're unaware of the effect their constant talking is having on those around them.

"Super Golden Sinz, seriously, could you just give it a rest for a minute?" The request is made with a hint of exasperation, a desperate plea for some peace and quiet in the midst of the storm of words.

But still, Super Golden Sinz persists. Their voice carries on, filling the air with a never-ending barrage of sound. It's as if they're incapable of understanding the concept of silence, of giving others a moment to think, to breathe, to just be.

"Super Golden Sinz, I'm begging you, please, just...shut up." The words are spoken with a mix of frustration and resignation, a last-ditch effort to bring an end to the ceaseless chatter.

Yet, despite the plea, Super Golden Sinz shows no signs of relenting. Their words continue to flow unchecked, filling the space with noise and drowning out any hope of tranquility.

With each passing moment, the frustration grows. Super Golden Sinz's incessant talking becomes increasingly grating, like nails on a chalkboard, scraping away at the last shreds of patience.

"Super Golden Sinz, I'm serious now. This is your final warning. If you don't stop talking, I swear..." The threat hangs in the air, unspoken but understood, a line drawn in the sand in a last-ditch effort to restore some semblance of peace.

But even as the ultimatum is delivered, it's clear that Super Golden Sinz has no intention of heeding it. Their words continue to flow unabated, as if nothing in the world could silence them.

And so, with a heavy heart and a resigned sigh, the final words are spoken: "Super Golden Sinz, just...shut up." It's a plea tinged with defeat, a recognition that some battles are simply not worth fighting.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven, BCAT

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423106

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Eleven clearly caught you red handed at your desperate attempt to avoid the warn despite the fact that you reported others for the exact same thing, and even less, in the past. Now you're trying to loophole by mentioning some French terms that are totally irrelevant to the situation at hand. "Shut up" only has one meaning in English, so stop playing stupid.

Also if you bothered to read oven's verdict, your warn wasn't for saying "Shut up" alone, but rather for your constant provocation, harassment and instigation of circumstances that subsequently lead to drama (in which you love playing the victim)...

so for you I reported for "shut up" you are making fun of me if you have arguments use them better than that instead of making your person less relevant plus it fits perfectly with what I am saying because in fact I can not say anything ? otherwise oh no it's harassment or something and what's more I summarized for you what I said if you didn't understand well

The person expresses his incomprehension regarding a situation where he said “shut up” to someone (called “bcat”) after being offended by comments about his mother. she is upset that this action was characterized as disrespect and harassment, as she believes she acted appropriately given the context and the behavior of “bcat”. He points out that there was no ongoing harassment on his part towards other players and he finds it unfair that his behavior was blown out of proportion and made into a larger problem. he believes that the context of the incident was not fairly considered and that the overreaction to his “shut up” is unwarranted.
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423108

:minussp: sinz always tries to get his way out of a warn , no matter how far he has to reach
  • societyy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423109

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:

so for you I reported for "shut up" you are making fun of me if you have arguments use them better than that instead of making your person less relevant plus it fits perfectly with what I am saying because in fact I can not say anything ? otherwise oh no it's harassment or something and what's more I summarized for you what I said if you didn't understand well

The person expresses his incomprehension regarding a situation where he said “shut up” to someone (called “bcat”) after being offended by comments about his mother. she is upset that this action was characterized as disrespect and harassment, as she believes she acted appropriately given the context and the behavior of “bcat”. He points out that there was no ongoing harassment on his part towards other players and he finds it unfair that his behavior was blown out of proportion and made into a larger problem. he believes that the context of the incident was not fairly considered and that the overreaction to his “shut up” is unwarranted.
hey sinz please shut up
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423110

another wonderful new zarper gone thanks to sinz
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Kronen

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 1 week 6 days ago #1423118

Hey sinz,

After discussing your appeal with oven, I've decided to accept it. Since the punishment request that lead to your warning didn't actually contain any substantial evidence of harassment, I've taken a look at the logs from the situation that was reported. As far as I can tell, you did not harass anyone in this situation beyond telling someone to "shut up" in OOC in response to a weird question, which hardly warrants a warning. I'll remove the punishment from your rapsheet shortly.

#Accepted
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Last Edit: 1 week 6 days ago by Martin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1