Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Little biography kinda shiet

Little biography kinda shiet 8 years 7 months ago #209421

Hey, you probably know me as Dirty Pizzzaa from the TTT Server, I just, want you guys to all be grateful of the lives you live in. Here is my story.

So, I was born in Australia, Sydney. Lived there around 11 years, life was going well, but a day had came where my parents, who are originally Kurds, had decided to move back to their home country. A country not so advanced, but with rights for all. Basically, as I moved here, my dads job had been going well, I went to a British school, everything was the same. A day had come the news and Internet was swarming with fear. Isis had originated. First I do want to point out, Kurdistan is a region that expands into 5 countries that wants its independence ( check my signature to learn won't take you 5 minutes). As then I had moved here I was in fear too. The government went broke, shit got scary as fuck. War was not in our city, but could strike any time. Isis has gotten weaker over the past year and not many fucks nor shits are given these days. I had gotten Garry's mod over the summer holidays, and this was when I decided to move into pc gaming as it could entertain me a lot. So this shit is causing my family to move back to Australia, fucking good news? Hell nah, I don't have fucking wifi over there. I didnt know whether to agree to move back, leaving all this shit behind (isis), return to Aus, and abandon all my shit. My main point here is that I want to inform you guys that I soon, may not be able to access the Zarp Community. This is not a Goodbye. This is my story. Thank you for reading.
  • Insultric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • TTT Admin :3
  • Thanks received: 15
Login or register to post a reply.

Little biography kinda shiet 8 years 7 months ago #209449

It's good to see a Kurd doing well in life, I support your cause, and nice Biography mate!
  • ScorpionOnAcid
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 452

"I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness."

Former DarkRP / TTT Moderator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insultric

Little biography kinda shiet 8 years 7 months ago #209456

I'm impressed with your story Insultric, seems like hell to live in a war torn country from a westerner's perspective, I'd be glad to move back to Australia even if I didn't have wifi.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insultric

Little biography kinda shiet 8 years 7 months ago #209464

Nice to know more about you man!
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP