Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Karma's Introduction :3

Karma's Introduction :3 8 years 8 months ago #194664

Hello there, many people may have seen me driving round in my car or maybe even in a sit where I have proof of you breaking rules; but that's the thing don't break rules and better thing not around me because I always record :3. So.. Ill just explain who I am 'n' stuff like that, I am a 15 year old abnormal person from Liverpool and by abnormal I mean I literally despise the way others talk and the contexts they place words in, but that's just me. I am not a very typical "scouse" person I don't like anything that comes from Liverpool, seeing that many people stereotype us as disgusting people who steal which we are really not, get to know us and where probably the nicest person you could of meet. I forgot to mention I am gay, also I do have a boyfriend - which is part of the staff team currently and most of 230 people have seen who that is I think. I'm not that very open person you have to be a very close end for me to open my heart up to you, but its very hard to get to be a close friend well I think seeing that say one thing to me or piss me off and Ill go ape on your ass.

Now I have talked about my self, I'd like to make apologies to people who I have either angered or argued with on the forums. I am truly sorry, as a person I seem pretty strong which I am not and really quite IRL; I have very strong opinions which are not always right well lets just say never right, and I will argue and argue with you about it until you will give up which is so wrong of me I know my opinions can get so strong they'll rip friendships apart very easily, and over the past 5 months I have tried to control them IRL but on the forums not yet mastered it. For example I will not mention the persons name I argued with a Global Mod, which is so fucking ridiculous if he/she never warned me about posting on that page again I would of carried on. If anyone does every become my friend and I argue about something which I am totally wrong on please tell me.

I came to this community because I heard how amazing RP was, and heard it from previous Owners that I was staff on their server. So I decided to check it out and I think it's amazing, many players know the rules but can be a slight variation on the less familiar rules. I do hope to obtain strong friendships here also obtain a rank which I have to achieve myself. As said above I really think I have found a place to stay and not get bored, and do hope not to slip up and get banned from my last servers which I was staff on (Ill explain in private).

One last thing I am a Grammar Nazis, but have the worst grammar known to man my spelling is always on fleek and so is my sentence structure I hope. I lied about the "One last thing", talking about opinions I support people who don't clash with me and don't disrespect me in anyway; you calling me names like "Faggot" etc means bullshit to me I have been picked on in my life and the foolishness from those people thinking them words hurt me. One lesson I learnt in life is that don't give a flying donkeys shit about what people say about you, your different and individual in many ways don't allow people to bring you down for it.

If you'd like to add me on Steam go ahead: Steam
  • ThatsKarma
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex- SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 17

If you need assistance add me on Steam!
Login or register to post a reply.

Karma's Introduction :3 8 years 8 months ago #194672

Welcome to Zarp!

Enjoy your stay, and play fair!
  • stratiic