Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Late hello

Late hello 9 years 10 months ago #50760

Hey guys, I'm 「LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe」!

Since I haven't made an introduction post (or I couldn't find it), I decided to make one, even though I've been with Zarp for about 4 months (not counting the 4 other months where I was absent most of the time). I'm 15 years old, and I'll turn 16 at the end of the year. My hobbies include watching anime, playing video games and reading manga/Light Novels. So basically I'm an otaku, and a big one at that.

As stated earlier, I've been with Zarp for quite some time now. I used to be the Super-Admin of TTT back in November-January before I resigned due to being unable to come on the server anymore because of some connection bug. After some time, it got resolved somehow, and I applied back for Admin on TTT. I got that, and last week I became Super Admin again. I play a lot on TTT when I have time, but I also like playing on the SSRP servers. You'll often see me under the name Shintaro Kisaragi.

My favorite anime series at the moment is the Monogatari Series. I also have other series I like, like the currently airing Mekakucity Actors (which is being animated by the same people as Monogatari :D) and the Toaru Series. My favorite songs are from the Kagerou Project, the source material that Mekakucity Actors is based off. Here's some songs if you feel like listening to them.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Each song shows a different story, and all the songs combined make one big story.

As you can see, I can become quite enthusiastic when it comes to anime and the like, so I'm always open to have a fun chat about it. :) You're free to add me, here's a link to my Steam Profile. I'm always ready to come on the TTT server if there are rulebreakers.

This concludes my (rather late) introduction.

Greets,
Light.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Late hello 9 years 10 months ago #50763

A late welcome! I never played with you but if you add me on steam (my name is SzabiPotato) I'm sure we can play some TTT or other Zarp server!
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

171 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40