Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ZINC BABYY

ZINC BABYY 10 years 8 months ago #24670

Oh hello there dear reader... I'm James, well you may have seen me around the RP server if you're active within the last 3 days aha. I was in the search of a "good" DarkRP server and I managed to stumble onto this beautiful masterpiece of a community.

Honestly the only imperfection of the server is the hardware which is completely understood, I used to be a server owner myself and know what it's like. More reason to donate ;)

Another miracle that occurred when I joined the server was me being reunited with an old friend (WheatleyCube) who I found by looking through the player list and spotting his profile picture... yep. Made me look like a stalker when I found him :I Oh well, everything is all good now though! ;D

But really... my intro, it kind of got lost there... I'm James, recently turned 15 years old. I've been playing Garry's Mod since I was 11 (20th September 2009) :D and it has and always has been a pretty big part of my life, the people I've met has been outstanding. I've even met one of my friends IRL. We'd already known each other for 2/3 years so it was cool :D . I have been into computers ever since I was 3 years old, yes... 12 years now :x.

I've been part of various communities and have always been eager to help/develop anything involved, so please just ask :D .

A tonne of info has problem been lost in there and it's probably really important. My excuse is I was up playing 7 and a half hours of ZARP yesterday. Got 2 million... in a day... I'm very happy. Anyway, love you guys already :D

Thanks for such a great community,
James
  • Zinc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Login or register to post a reply.

ZINC BABYY 10 years 8 months ago #24671

I had a feeling you'd make a thread,since you asked me about my introduction 30 mins before making your own :I.
Anyways.
Welcome here.
Everyone bites btw :/
Jk,jk
<3
Anyways,I'm Jan and I'm a youtu- just kidding you know me.
fuck i suck at joking
big time
  • WheatleyCube
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

ZINC BABYY 10 years 8 months ago #24674

Welcome to the community forums!
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931