Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker 11 years 1 month ago #15943

Hello im a new RP Player on your Server. Playing since 2 weeks on your server and i like it. Its the first one i found where admins dont think they are equal to gods which are allowed to break rules and prejudge about people.
Im playing now since a long time and i played on alot of RP Server aswell. And seriously? Most are shit. Because of thier mods and admins. I got banned once on a server, because someone else (staying close to me) said "you son of a bitch". And i got banned for this after 5 minutes.

And today i was blamed for raiding a place as a gundealer (by an admin) because some people where lying about me. But they had no proofe (obviously because i didn´t do it, so they werent able to show screenshots). First she said to me that i´m a liar, but she did not went on because she had no proof (and that was really important for me, as you can think). And im happy about you guys and your server. You first listen to everyone and you just handle things, when proof is in your hands. After that everything came out, so everyone was fine after all and i was happy that i didnt got banned for no reason. Sometimes its like shit when you cant proof sth. (because u did not took screenshots) but it also protects your own ass, from being banned for nothing (and i can tell, because i were banned on RP servers for just being in the wrong place at wrong times).
Admins dont abuse thier powers, they listen and they care.

Thats why i decided to play on your server and want to stay until this changes (and i hope its not changing).
sorry for my broken english!
Login or register to post a reply.

Kevin Parker 11 years 1 month ago #15949

Welcome to ZARP, Enjoy your stay.
  • MelvinVA
  • Fresh Boarder

Kevin Parker 11 years 1 month ago #15953

Welcome to the community.
The Archbishop of Banterbury.

Rule Britannia!