Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: help get back old account

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #709993

i have been trying for a long time now to get back my old zap account (matthewdurbinmonday1998) but when i try to reset password it won't let me. it shows the username is in use and when i put in the email to send it to, it says it doesn't correspond with the user or something like that. i have tried contacting forum staff on steam and non are responding back to me. can someone please help me?
Login or register to post a reply.

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #710006

I'll get in contact with Chute when I get home and notify him but if someone could do that now that'd be great.

DURB MONDAY!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matthewdurbinmonday

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #710089

Morgan wrote:
I'll get in contact with Chute when I get home and notify him but if someone could do that now that'd be great.

DURB MONDAY!
you are still the best, i miss being able to play with you considering my pc is broken AGAIN. i am actually on the school computer right now. i will be on some time again for help with my phone. maybe it remembers my password to my old account that i somehow lost the password and email to even though i only had one when i made that account which was This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and it says it doesn't work with it. i wish you was still a forum administrator so you could help me.

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #710093

Matthewdurbinmonday wrote:
Morgan wrote:

DURB MONDAY!
you are still the best, i miss being able to play with you considering my pc is broken AGAIN. i am actually on the school computer right now. i will be on some time again for help with my phone. maybe it remembers my password to my old account that i somehow lost the password and email to even though i only had one when i made that account which was This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and it says it doesn't work with it. i wish you was still a forum administrator so you could help me.

When you're signing in make sure you're not entering your email for your username, and thanks!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #710418

Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your post. If you cannot remember the username of password for your ZARP account please navigate to this page here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/community/forgot-your-login/ and follow the instructions to recover your account.
Make sure you enter the same email address you used to register your account with. The email address you provided here is not used with any other accounts.
If you still require help after trying this please contact us via the Help > Contact Us form and we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you!
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5060

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #710538

omfg whats up dude
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #710554

hi m8
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

help get back old account 6 years 7 months ago #715560

Nikoo wrote:
omfg whats up dude
hey
Tadgee wrote:
hi m8
hey surprised you are not cm banned again yet
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Matthew,
Thanks for your post. If you cannot remember the username of password for your ZARP account please navigate to this page here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/community/forgot-your-login/ and follow the instructions to recover your account.
Make sure you enter the same email address you used to register your account with. The email address you provided here is not used with any other accounts.
If you still require help after trying this please contact us via the Help > Contact Us form and we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you!
i just noticed the email i have been using might be connected to two accounts, this one and the old one, i might need to find out what i changed the old accounts email to because when i left, it was on bad terms and i was mad so i changed some things and one was my password and the other might be my email but i am not 100% sure.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Matthewdurbinmonday.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf