Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Admins from Zuthar

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6557

Hi guys.

I think it's a bit unfair that Zuthar server admins keep coming back into server #1.

You may say I'm not a staff. But I am the one ending up dealing with admin abuse and putting up demote requests. They've succeeded and I thought we learned from every single bad admin from Zuthars being demoted in the past.

There is an atomic15 guy on the server doing his job inadequately.

He is extremely immature as seen here:
http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=6

He also seems to have 912312123 billion in in-game money, when this is the first time I have seen him in-game.

Allot of admins have admitted that they applied for Zuthars purely to skip the moderator phase of #1.

This is hardly fair?

http://i47.tinypic.com/35i9ab8.jpg
  • Scottie
Login or register to post a reply.

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6559

And he was banned within hours. Atomic solved I guess.
  • Scottie

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6562

In addition: money transfers from Zuthars to here.

Daniel[GER] printed for 50 mil on Zuthars and came to spend it on #1. Such BS.
  • Scottie

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6717

Hold on...

First I was defending someone who I personally defend...

Second I didn't admin abuse I went on and helped people out

Third I didn't know that I can't transfer money

So therefore I'm sorry...

Also I Was recording while there and in the video I didn't abuse nor break rules but I'm still sorry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLNBlDeQe4w
  • Atomic15
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
No matter what community I go to someone always wants me banned from there and they always find fucked up ways to get me banned, That is why I stay quiet and don't interact with communities.

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6732

Zuthar chooses people for admin that he trusts. It is unfair for all of them to get their admin revoked for one simple mistake made by one person who is sincerely sorry.

Is it also fair to tell someone they can't play on multiple servers in one community? No. Players in the ZARP community have every right to play on any of the servers as long as him/her follows the rules properly.

You have to think ahead of the positives that could be made from something like this. Such as the money system could be fixed and one player that gets 1 mil. from one server doesn't have it in another. -Support
  • JangoDown
  • Fresh Boarder

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6733

I had a whole wall of text typed up then it goofed up and dissapeared so i will just sum it up. Please stop the drama i also would like to know why he was banned that is all thanks for your time. Not trying to be mean or anything.
~Turtle Leader
  • ploopy95
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Turtle Tur-tle with A Moustache Mous-tache is like A penguin in a suit.

AWESOME!

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6773

Atomic15 wrote:
Hold on...

Also I Was recording while there and in the video I didn't abuse nor break rules but I'm still sorry:

Indeed, your ban was warranted though. Being generous or not, it's not fair to the other players, y'know?
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6781

Yea Zuthar chooses admins he trusts for HIS server not server 1,
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6804

This has been witnessed alot by me - If it keeps happening i think where gonna have to get Zuthar's server's ranks not merging with server #1.

(Or you could just shout at them :D )
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6805

JangoDown wrote:
Zuthar chooses people for admin that he trusts. It is unfair for all of them to get their admin revoked for one simple mistake made by one person who is sincerely sorry.

It is not one person, every single Zuthar admin that joined #1 so far has been either demoted or banned. Server #1 doesn't work the same as Zuthars. On server #1, the players and staff chose their mods and if they do their job well after a long period time they may just get a promotion to admin.

It is UNFAIR to have a bunch of Zuthar's welplings skip all these selection rounds just because. They should be admin on Zuthars, but not server #1 nor any of the others. Simply because they haven't earned their privileges there.
JangoDown wrote:
Is it also fair to tell someone they can't play on multiple servers in one community? No. Players in the ZARP community have every right to play on any of the servers as long as him/her follows the rules properly.

I think you didn't read my post. This is concerning ADMINISTRATION, not PLAYING.
JangoDown wrote:
You have to think ahead of the positives that could be made from something like this. Such as the money system could be fixed and one player that gets 1 mil. from one server doesn't have it in another. -Support

Why would we do that? You easily gain 1 million within 10 minutes on Zuthar as money there is not taken as serious. Why should you be in advantage of other players? If you join #1, you gain your money the way everyone else has.

We have core members that didn't even earn 1 million so far.
  • Scottie

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #6808

Atomic15 wrote:
Hold on...

It's not about you defending, it's about the way your replies turned more and more immature and you attack people personally rather than being objective.

Still means you didn't earn your stripes on #1. Still means you started off playing with 192313132 million $ without playtime. We are fed up with random admins from other servers using #1 as a hangout. Especially considering every single on of them has abused so far. And that is not even an overstatement, reality.
  • Scottie

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7008

Going back to Scottie's comment about every admin being banned from server 1#. I am an admin on Zuthar's, and I haven't got banned yet, so thats not all admins. A lot of the admins ON Zuthar's are friendly. Just because they come from Zuthar's doesn't mean they are some player that goes around and does what ever they want. I can actually name more admins from Zuthar's who are friendly and haven't got banned from server 1#. People who disobey the rules wont learn there lesson if you just ban them right away.
  • JangoDown
  • Fresh Boarder

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7011

JangoDown wrote:
Going back to Scottie's comment about every admin being banned from server 1#. I am an admin on Zuthar's, and I haven't got banned yet, so thats not all admins. A lot of the admins ON Zuthar's are friendly. Just because they come from Zuthar's doesn't mean they are some player that goes around and does what ever they want. I can actually name more admins from Zuthar's who are friendly and haven't got banned from server 1#. People who disobey the rules wont learn there lesson if you just ban them right away.

You may just be an exception there Jango.

There is much to be said about me, but previous replies from various trusted admins on server #1 clearly wipe your arguments away.

Do we really want to take chances there might be 1 good admin after 10 abused with about 5-10 people becoming victim for each admins doing?

Sorry, but 100 people victim just because there might be 1 single admin doing his job right doesn't seem worthy.
  • Scottie

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7018

What would Zuthar think if a admin from server 1 came on and abused his power there? The staff from Zuthars would began Stereotyping us, just like we are you. Admins should be able to play other servers, but something should certainly be done about there transfer of ranks.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7087

Im not even sure there are 10 admins ON Zuthar's and last I checked none of them abused.
  • JangoDown
  • Fresh Boarder

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7658

Atomic15 wrote:
One last thing before I go off of this thread;

You may know a lot more stuff than me on the ZARP forums but you won't know the people that goes into one of the servers; You May not know me but I take shit seriously about, Rping, Admin Duties, and such.
I was banned for something I did not know I admit, But I didn't get admin On Zuthars server to skip mod on Server 1, In fact that was the first time I went onto server 1 you can not say something that you imply on but give no reasoning to why you imply Admins from zuthar's server abuse their job, I may know some who do but I know a lot more who take it seriously.

Every single one of Zuthar's admins have been demoted from server 1. That's a fact. Ask any other admin or the owners even. We know our staff, and we watch those who have admin rank that we do not know. The good ones magicly didn't come to #1 I guess.
Atomic15 wrote:
I am in fact Immature when it comes to reasoning with you, But it's the only way to defend a friend who would never abuse their job In fact I've defended all of my friends but you wouldn't of known that unless you talked to me in game instead of complaining on the forums, In fact I seem Immature right now and I'm defending myself innocence; When you go cry on the forums instead of talking to the guy In game seems to make you like a cry baby and a spoiled brat, I've known this for quite some time every one of your Mod abuse reports got denied because of a reason but yet you don't seem to get that;

I had proof and I act decent in my demote request. There is no need for you to start calling me a 'cry baby' or 'spoiled brat'. This once again shows your kind of personality. I have done nothing to harm you, and I was talking globally about Zuthar's admins. Not my fault you happened to be one of the banned ones.
Atomic15 wrote:
By going to server 1 is a way I can Rp and not be admin on duty but if someone asks for money I will Indeed give it to them Hence the definition for generous, I'm generally calm and quite peaceful but when it comes to someone like you I have to act this way so you can finally see a point that I'm trying to get through you head;
Apparently you wont see this point because you will be reading this talking about receiving a point or not but anyways lets continue on shall we?.

Hence the definition of generous when you bring 100 of millions of $ that you probably got for free on Zuthars. Hence the definition of unfair, in this case to other players. You don't need admin rank to RP. 'when it comes to someone like you I have to act this way', you are in charge of your on behaviour. Maturity is to stand above all behaviour, even those whom disrespect you. Instead, you call me various things in your reply.
Atomic15 wrote:
I Will write for days on this trust me I've already posted announcements that can take up someones day after work reading them, Anyways you come to the forums to cry about someone who isn't even abusing, I've seen this before and most of your reports are about tazing in server 1, Shit like that...

Then why did he get warned? And taze abuse is a serious offense that gets you banned. You may get away with it on Zuthar's, but not here.
Atomic15 wrote:
You also don't read a whole passage all the way to get to know a point they're trying to make, It seems to me that you're skimming through and miss reading what someone is trying to tell you all this time, Further more you think people are personally attacking you when they're not;

Hmm..
When you go cry on the forums instead of talking to the guy In game seems to make you like a cry baby and a spoiled brat,
?
Atomic15 wrote:
Your demotions do not scare me Scottie, Yes I've been solved but why would you still make this post That makes no sense?! If I've been solved then why didn't you bother to delete this thread.

Why should I delete my thread if I have so many supports from various admins?
Atomic15 wrote:
Keep rereading until you get my point in this, I Do deserve a say in this thread.

Getting your point doesn't mean you are right. Read through our admins replies and figure Zuthar is mostly scum when it comes down to their behavior. This was once again a weak performance.

Sir, you are the weakest link.

Peace nuggets.
  • Scottie

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7675

I know Atomic well, when he is saying sorry he is meaning sorry! And why do you attack Atomic and me (I'm not even Admin) ? I think we shouldn't ban admins from zuthars server, but cooperate with them! Telling them the rules, what they have to look at and that stuff.So it would be nice if some nice guy could unban atomic and let him play!! PS: Atomic read the !motd it says you are not allowed to transfer more then 10k :P .
  • NotDaniel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7686

[quote=Daniel[GER]]
I know Atomic well, when he is saying sorry he is meaning sorry! And why do you attack Atomic and me (I'm not even Admin) ? I think we shouldn't ban admins from zuthars server, but cooperate with them! Telling them the rules, what they have to look at and that stuff.So it would be nice if some nice guy could unban atomic and let him play!! PS: Atomic read the !motd it says you are not allowed to transfer more then 10k :P .
[/quote]

Oh Shit it does?! My Mistake then, I just learned this when I got banned as well so yeah... Sorry about that.
And I do Agree we should try to cooperate :P
  • Atomic15
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
No matter what community I go to someone always wants me banned from there and they always find fucked up ways to get me banned, That is why I stay quiet and don't interact with communities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #7690

[quote=Daniel[GER]]
[/quote]
There isn't any money transfer rules.
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

Admins from Zuthar 11 years 2 months ago #8837

Mikkula wrote:
[quote=Daniel[GER]]
There isn't any money transfer rules.
[/quote]

I never said we should ban the Zuthar players? They just don't deserve admin rank on server #1.
  • Scottie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

149 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop