Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Garry's Mod seems to be running bad recently...

My Garry's Mod seems to be running bad recently... 7 years 10 months ago #341326

Hello! I am having some issues with Garry's Mod overall at the moment, such as loading screens taking much more longer, random FPS drops and randomly reaching a very high ping.. which doesn't happen in other games I play. If anyone knows how I can fix this please can you tell me as this is getting quite annoying now and it's a struggle to play with.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Login or register to post a reply.

My Garry's Mod seems to be running bad recently... 7 years 10 months ago #341327

I have had this problem with rust, and i found after looking that i dont have enough RAM, and my graphics card needs upgrading, until then i have to play it on good settings :<
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

My Garry's Mod seems to be running bad recently... 7 years 10 months ago #341330

ExroOAT wrote:
I have had this problem with rust, and i found after looking that i dont have enough RAM, and my graphics card needs upgrading, until then i have to play it on good settings :<
I don't think my RAM and graphic cards are an issue since they've been working pretty fine for other things. All of my drivers are up-to-date and turning down my Garry's Mod graphic settings doesn't make any improvements :(
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

My Garry's Mod seems to be running bad recently... 7 years 10 months ago #341332

Clarky wrote:
ExroOAT wrote:
I don't think my RAM and graphic cards are an issue since they've been working pretty fine for other things. All of my drivers are up-to-date and turning down my Garry's Mod graphic settings doesn't make any improvements :(

Try reinstalling all of your workshop content i guess
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

My Garry's Mod seems to be running bad recently... 7 years 10 months ago #341373

So many people post these Topic's Alright, So Verify you're file > Uninstall addons you don't need, > mess around with your Video Settings > Update Nividia ( if you have it ) > Stop using Fraps > Stop using OBS, Unintstall Map's you don't need. ETC ETC its not hard to fix your FPS, But as for your ping, Thats just someone downloading something on your internet, Or Your PC is not very good and you Lag when you're game "Isn't Responding"

And, If you are useing Nividia make sure garrys mod is useing High processing instead of just your Integrated GFX card
  • Steam
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Looking for dem Dank memez
  • Thanks received: 75

Need me for anything add me on Steam
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Steam. Reason: Ez

My Garry's Mod seems to be running bad recently... 7 years 10 months ago #341477

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

245 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40