sinzz wrote:
when March update

March 11th 2024
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Indiana Jones.
Login or register to post a reply.

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405115

Pavel Tiktoker wrote:
sinzz wrote:
when March update

March 11th 2024
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405151

Mr. Richard wrote:
All these people bitching about some miniscule thing Callum said whilst completely disregarding Martin's long list of war crimes and atrocities

Martin doesn't tell me I need to go to the Hague but Callum says I can't be racist.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa, Buffy

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405169

њћџљђ wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
All these people bitching about some miniscule thing Callum said whilst completely disregarding Martin's long list of war crimes and atrocities

Martin doesn't tell me I need to go to the Hague but Callum says I can't be racist.
Let Callum's shenanigans slide... his only social interactions are infront of a computer screen, have some mercy :pray:

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405185

Buffy wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Buffy wrote:
I wonder what happened to the punishment request made against Callum, I am curious of the outcome.
clue me in on this punishment request, what did I miss?
The community developer himself have committed racist acts in Zarp discord, and the CM team decided to sweep it under the rug hoping that it would be forgotten as they decided not to conclude the outcome in the thread (allegedly). It’s also disappointing to point out that a very similar punishment happened, yet the punished individual had no high rank and received a severe punishment for committing a lesser act.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...hment-request-callum

When did everyone become so toxic man all the people with forum ranks on that thread are the most toxic, just reading that makes me want to stay well away.

Let me remind it was once a zero-tolerance racism policy that would get you permanently banned. That seems to have shifted a little but still - zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/policies/84-discrimination-policy

I get why people are angry because I am know for a fact lots of regular users have been perma banned for the equivalent across the discord / team speak / game server and forums. It seems the policy on that has shifted slightly but to not acknowledge a warning for this is a bit strange.

Like you can say it's pretty minor but how hard is it really to not use racist words online or ever like just what's even even the point? It's just like think to yourself:

1) I am in a position of trust - yes
2) Am I aware of the rules - yes
3) Do I punish other users for breaking rules - yes
4) Should I break one of the most obvious rules and strictly enforced rules and screen share it with evidence to on one of the services I run - apparently the answer is yes

I find it hard to sympathise.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by _Max.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa, yisyas, Killa Kappa, Lerpson and 6 more...

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405194

Buffy wrote:
I wonder what happened to the punishment request made against Callum, I am curious of the outcome.
They can't lose out on the only person on the planet that would do so much free labor for the pointshop servers, that's why they allow him to abuse and say whatever he wants.
On another note i would like to share my experience with callum. it has been far worse than my experience with any other lead team member on zarp ever, it's actually ridiculous i've been falsely banned by him more than i can remember (he really adapted the xnator personality but in an even worse form)
I'll list the stuff that he has done against me for the past year that i've seen him
first of all i've been muted by him in the discord server almost on a weekly basis while barely typing a word. simply the mention of the word "strange" or "stranger" is enough for him to decide that i deserve a week mute from the entire discord server. this is due to him being a being a sort of stranger things fan (judging by his profile banner on discord) and having a main character syndrome which makes him think anyone that mentions those certain words is trying to mock him about his love for the show which i also enjoy watching so does alot of other people in the community and around the world.
i've also been banned by him on the zarp forums more than i can count for absolutely nothing and i couldn't do anything about it
I've been banned for a whole month for making a thread about "stranger things" when the season ended
I've also been banned for criticizing him on the forums for several weeks
and on one occasion which was the worse punishment i've received by him was a 6 month mute (was a perm mute) for posting a stranger things gif in the discord :? :?
which was lifted when i was able to speak to someone about that ridiculous mute
i wanted to come forward and share my experience with callum because i can't stay silent anymore it's put me in a deep depression when serving those ridiculous mutes and bans because i didn't know what i was doing wrong i hope people will come out and speak on this just because he does work for free doesn't mean he can mentally abuse and virtually abuse people its sickening

Note: i expect it to be deleted by callum but i'll try my best to put my story out.
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa, yisyas, Killa Kappa, illegalimmigrant and 3 more...

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405195

Sp00ns wrote:
Buffy wrote:
They can't lose out on the only person on the planet that would do so much free labor for the pointshop servers, that's why they allow him to abuse and say whatever he wants.
On another note i would like to share my experience with callum. it has been far worse than my experience with any other lead team member on zarp ever, it's actually ridiculous i've been falsely banned by him more than i can remember (he really adapted the xnator personality but in an even worse form)
I'll list the stuff that he has done against me for the past year that i've seen him
first of all i've been muted by him in the discord server almost on a weekly basis while barely typing a word. simply the mention of the word "strange" or "stranger" is enough for him to decide that i deserve a week mute from the entire discord server. this is due to him being a being a sort of stranger things fan (judging by his profile banner on discord) and having a main character syndrome which makes him think anyone that mentions those certain words is trying to mock him about his love for the show which i also enjoy watching so does alot of other people in the community and around the world.
i've also been banned by him on the zarp forums more than i can count for absolutely nothing and i couldn't do anything about it
I've been banned for a whole month for making a thread about "stranger things" when the season ended
and on one occasion which was the worse punishment i've received by him was a 6 month mute (was a perm mute) for posting a stranger things gif in the discord :? :?
i wanted to come forward and share my experience with callum because i can't stay silent anymore it's put me in a deep depression when serving those ridiculous mutes and bans because i didn't know what i was doing wrong i hope people will come out and speak on this just because he does work for free doesn't mean he can mentally abuse and virtually abuse people its sickening

Note: i expect it to be deleted by callum but i'll try my best to put my story out.
thats strange af
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa, Buffy

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405198

Sp00ns wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Callum when a strang thing occurs:
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405199

_Max wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Buffy wrote:
The community developer himself have committed racist acts in Zarp discord, and the CM team decided to sweep it under the rug hoping that it would be forgotten as they decided not to conclude the outcome in the thread (allegedly). It’s also disappointing to point out that a very similar punishment happened, yet the punished individual had no high rank and received a severe punishment for committing a lesser act.

When did everyone become so toxic man all the people with forum ranks on that thread are the most toxic, just reading that makes me want to stay well away.

Let me remind it was once a zero-tolerance racism policy that would get you permanently banned. That seems to have shifted a little but still - zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/policies/84-discrimination-policy

I get why people are angry because I am know for a fact lots of regular users have been perma banned for the equivalent across the discord / team speak / game server and forums. It seems the policy on that has shifted slightly but to not acknowledge a warning for this is a bit strange.

Like you can say it's pretty minor but how hard is it really to not use racist words online or ever like just what's even even the point? It's just like think to yourself:

4) Should I break one of the most obvious rules and strictly enforced rules and screen share it with evidence to on one of the services I run - apparently the answer is yes

Very well-spoken reply. I think it's for the best to acknowledge that Callum has the third highest rank in the community; a Community Developer is meant to represent Zarp to the fullest as well as become the epitome of its rules, not simply just developing and being oblivious to the evident policies. I also find it disappointing that considering some of the members of the CM team belittle the punishment request as if it's a minuscule mistake made by Callum (again, they haven't concluded the punishment request, leaving it locked and swept under the rug) in which anyone below the Head Admin rank would receive either an official Warning or a full demotion, and anyone who is merely just a member receive a very severe punishment. Letting Callum off with "stern talking to" is nothing but uproarious compared to what low-rank/no-rank members would receive. Unfortunately, Callum has yet to take any responsibility for his acts as well as apologize for his mistakes.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Buffy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Killa Kappa, Lerpson, Anonymized359739, Nogtog

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405200

Buffy wrote:
_Max wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Very well-spoken reply. I think it's for the best to acknowledge that Callum has the third highest rank in the community; a Community Developer is meant to represent Zarp to the fullest as well as become the epitome of its rules, not simply just developing and being oblivious to the evident policies. I also find it disappointing that considering some of the members of the CM team belittle the punishment request as if it's a minuscule mistake made by Callum in which anyone below the Head Admin rank would receive either an official Warning or a full demotion, and anyone who is merely just a member receive a very severe punishment. Letting Callum off with "stern talking to" is nothing but uproarious compared to what low-rank/no-rank members would receive. Unfortunately, Callum has yet to take any responsibility for his acts as well as apologize for his mistakes.
Agreed but lets be honest here, after xnator left I have made poor taste jokes on the server with little to no repercussions, callum has seen me make these jokes and he has seen others, he may have a vendetta against spoons but thats a different conversation to be had. I think if Callum made these comments a few months ago he should without question get in serious trouble. But as of right now, not very many people are getting punished for this behavior, and callum isnt the one dishing out those punishments anymore. Something I thought was almost guaranteed after xnator left is that we wouldnt see these kinds of reports/punishments anymore but I guess im wrong.
If we dont want people to get perm banned for saying offensive words, I think a good way to start is to not lose our shit when a staff member says it for the first time in their life. Yes he has punished people for the same reason and yes he may be the weirdest person in the entire world but hey life in the big city.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Buffy

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405201

Sp00ns wrote:
Buffy wrote:

Same thing lmao I would always get muted in the discord every time when I said "poor ttt" or say anything relating to the servers inactive player base :woohoo:
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa

⭐ Community Team Meeting Outcome - 26/03/23⭐ 1 year 1 month ago #1405203

Sp00ns wrote:
Buffy wrote:

While back on ssrp during a bank raid on downtown I was a banker and just chilling in a jugg suit in the bank giving moral support to the police trying to stop the robbers robbing MY BANK, callum who was a gedf cop (shocker) decided to gluon me even though I was a banker in the bank supporting police, after taking off and being vaporized by a supposedly "good" job I went back to my bank and killed the corrupt cop, granted I did break NLR. Instantly I get teleported by callum (an admin) DEMANDING I refund the gluon along with warning me, because I knew his corrupt brain would ban me on the spot I did refund a gluon, 5 seconds later its in his shop and it was a starter gluon that I ripped and he lied and said it was a normal one so he could get my normal one just to sell it at a profit. I reported all of this and the following was the outcome - Absolutely fucking nothing. I didn't get my warning removed, I didn't get my gluon back that he lied and used a position of power to get from me, he didn't get punished, I don't even think he got a talking too. Callum is the biggest fucking hypocrite going and needs to be dealt with. For all the issues people had with Xnator and how much of a nazi he could be with rules at least he wasn't a hypocrite along with it.

Happy zarping :zarp: :zarp:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Buffy, God dammit Ross, maddox
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1