Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Deathrun Owner Interview Thread

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862090

2fast4you wrote:
Why do you think I got denied? I didn't suck off shit :)

I swear every time annie or a LT member came on you were straight onto your knees.
You were denied cos you was a shit staff member. No need to cry about it.
Just fuck off ffs. No one knows who you are and if they do they don't want you here you irrelevant cunt.
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Scotland
  • Thanks received: 1074
Ex-Bhop Head Administrator
Ex-Surf Super Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, Dewie, Jeppe, Raeker

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862102

#PolseeforSO
  • Patriot
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Thanks received: 283

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862106

_Lewis wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

I swear every time annie or a LT member came on you were straight onto your knees.
Just fuck off ffs. No one knows who you are and if they do they don't want you here you irrelevant cunt.

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, _Lewis

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862124

Nafe wrote:
_Lewis wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

goodmemes.org
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862125

_Lewis wrote:
2fast4you wrote:

Oooooof
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Lewis

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862129

Please keep this on topic. This is a serious thread not one to joke around with.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862134

Annie Montana wrote:
Please keep this on topic. This is a serious thread not one to joke around with.

Sorry master. Had to set the "p word" straight
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by _Lewis.

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862138

Annie Montana wrote:

The idea of the thread is a joke but okay.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Polsee, Nafe, spodermon, Jeppe, Raeker and 2 more...

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862141

Bazaraxe wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

The idea of the thread is a joke but okay.
I literally wanted to say that lol
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polsee, spodermon, Jeppe

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862149

Annie Montana wrote:

i mean come on, haven't you thought this idea through? There's litteraly no better candidate other then polsee who should've got it along side with sarah. So what's the point even interviewing incompetent candidates who are applying just for the memes?
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by spodermon. Reason: woops
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polsee

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862155

spodermon wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

i mean come on man, haven't you thought this idea through? There's litteraly no better candidate other then polsee who should've got it along side with sarah. So what's the point even interviewing incompetent candidates who are applying just for the memes?
  • _Lewis
  • Legendary Member
  • Scotland
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon, Jeppe

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862162

spodermon wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

i mean come on, haven't you thought this idea through? There's litteraly no better candidate other then polsee who should've got it along side with sarah. So what's the point even interviewing incompetent candidates who are applying just for the memes?
I am a proud supporter of Polsee for Deathrun Owner, but the fact that "they don't just give it to him" is not the biggest issue that I have with this thread.

Out of everyone that has applied or is going to, there are only two that can be considered viable candidates, which is exactly the point that I tried to make from the start. There's only a single Head Admin going for it and as far as I'm aware not a single Super Admin has stepped up as a candidate yet.

This entire thread is unneeded and only calls unwanted attention towards the server. Deathrun is widely considered to be in a bad state, both in ownership as well as in quality. This thread where the only owner publically admits that they're unable to decide on a second, very much needed owner is only strengthening the feeling that a lot of users have: that the current leaders are completely incapable of properly managing the server.

Plenty of people criticise Annie that she shouldn't even have to hold interviews to decide on an owner. On this point I disagree: if you want to properly determine what kind of a person someone is, then the best thing you can do is to ask them critical and analytical questions. I'd say an interview can really help to determine who should become an owner.

But that doesn't mean you should make a whole thread around it. As I've already stated, there are only two viable candidates. The fact that all this effort is being put in just so that one of those two people can become owner is just ridiculous and an incredible waste of time.

Although I can give other reasons to support my argument, this is the main reason why this thread is nothing but a pathetic joke that only emphasises the horrible state Deathrun is in right now, both in quality but more specifically in leadership.
  • Raeker
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polsee, spodermon, VyTeXx

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862163

Raeker wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

I am a proud supporter of Polsee for Deathrun Owner, but the fact that "they don't just give it to him" is not the biggest issue that I have with this thread.

Out of everyone that has applied or is going to, there are only two that can be considered viable candidates, which is exactly the point that I tried to make from the start. There's onlyone Head Admin going for it and as far as I'm aware not a single Super Admin has stepped up as a candidate yet.

This entire thread is unneeded and only calls unwanted attention towards the server. Deathrun is widely considered to be in a bad state, both in ownership as well as in quality. This thread where the only owner publically admits that they're unable to decide on a second, very much needed owner is only strengthening the feeling that a lot of users have: that the current leaders are completely incapable.

Plenty of people criticise Annie that she shouldn't even have to hold interviews to decide on an owner. On this point I disagree: if you want to properly determine what kind of a person someone is, then the best thing you can do is to ask them critical and analytical questions. I'd say an interview can really help to determine who should become an owner.

But that doesn't mean you should make a whole thread around it. As I've already stated, there are only two viable candidates. The fact that all this effort is being put in just so that one of those two people can become owner is just ridiculous and an incredible waste of time.

Although I can give other reasons to support my argument, this is the main reason why this thread is nothing but a pathetic joke that only emphasises the horrible state Deathrun is in right now, both in quality but more specifically in leadership.
Someones that knows how to properly structure a paragraph? I think i just came a little
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Diet Water.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862164

Diet Water wrote:
Raeker wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Out of everyone that has applied or is going to, there are only two that can be considered viable candidates, which is exactly the point that I tried to make from the start. There's onlyone Head Admin going for it and as far as I'm aware not a single Super Admin has stepped up as a candidate yet.

This entire thread is unneeded and only calls unwanted attention towards the server. Deathrun is widely considered to be in a bad state, both in ownership as well as in quality. This thread where the only owner publically admits that they're unable to decide on a second, very much needed owner is only strengthening the feeling that a lot of users have: that the current leaders are completely incapable.

Someones that knows how to properly structure a sentence? I think i just came a little
Still love your signature bud ;)
  • Raeker

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862165

You heard it here lads Polsee and Sada 4 owner!
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe, Raeker

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862168

Raeker wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

Out of everyone that has applied or is going to, there are only two that can be considered viable candidates, which is exactly the point that I tried to make from the start. There's only a single Head Admin going for it and as far as I'm aware not a single Super Admin has stepped up as a candidate yet.

This entire thread is unneeded and only calls unwanted attention towards the server. Deathrun is widely considered to be in a bad state, both in ownership as well as in quality. This thread where the only owner publically admits that they're unable to decide on a second, very much needed owner is only strengthening the feeling that a lot of users have: that the current leaders are completely incapable of properly managing it.

I think Polsee should get Owner because it would have a positive effect. Leaving Xnator as Dev he is still able to make stuff and promote it to the server owners. Making Xnator Owner will not change anything at all.

So giving Polsee Owner means that two people who know what they are doing and know how to make and add stuff to the server and give what the pepole want is better than only have one person.

#Polsee4Owner
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862173

OnionRings wrote:
Raeker wrote:
spodermon wrote:
Annie Montana wrote:

This entire thread is unneeded and only calls unwanted attention towards the server. Deathrun is widely considered to be in a bad state, both in ownership as well as in quality. This thread where the only owner publically admits that they're unable to decide on a second, very much needed owner is only strengthening the feeling that a lot of users have: that the current leaders are completely incapable of properly managing it.

I think Polsee should get Owner because it would have a positive effect. Leaving Xnator as Dev he is still able to make stuff and promote it to the server owners. Making Xnator Owner will not change anything at all.

So giving Polsee Owner means that two people who know what they are doing and know how to make and add stuff to the server and give what the pepole want is better than only have one person.

#Polsee4Owner
That is an entirely different argument and in fact the second biggest reason why this thread is so pathetic.

With all due respect for TheXnator, he is not the best at managing things. Sure he has done well with all of his servers, but directly talking to people and confronting them in awkward situations has never been his forte. What Deathrun needs most is a developer, and that is exactly the role he has right now.

What Deathrun needs aside from a new developer is someone to manage the server and its staff team. Although Xnator can definitely do a decent job there, he is not the most fit candidate for it, and would do better with the rank he currently holds.

The only benefit there is to Xnator getting owner is that he can have a say in big changes to the server, something that only Annie and the CM team can do right now. There's no real benefit for the actual server there.

The best thing to do would be one of two choices: make Polsee Deathrun owner and increase the rights and powers of Server Developers so that they can actually have a say or make Polsee Deathrun owner and Xnator Community Developer, so that they're both in the positions that suit them best.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Polsee, spodermon

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862180

All memes aside, Xnator as community developer wouldnt be such a bad idea.
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862182

spodermon wrote:
All memes aside, Xnator as community developer wouldnt be such a bad idea.
It would be and that's because he can barely manage enough time.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

Deathrun Owner Interview Thread 6 years 1 month ago #862184

just saying, I applied
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs