Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 4 weeks 2 hours ago #1422819

Name - What is your in-game name?
Sinz
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:3818233
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be?
Society
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?
STEAM_0:0:3818233 punished by society (STEAM_0:1:97721869). Warned on 11/04/2024 - 20:23:27 for 1.1 | Transphobic remarks in pms
Server - What server did you get banned from?
s1
Story - What happened?
So to begin with the warning is fair because in our discussions I did not put a "r" in "she" and I used the word "he" and not "she" even if it is only a language tic because I wrote quickly and I didn't think to put a r after "he".
But more precisely on this discussion it started because aya had killed me outside the limits of the airdrop while the other times I was inside but when I called society to to have a verification of this he told me that I was a joke and that I was lying and also said that I had entered the airdrop several times and that I was doing it on purpose to loophole which I replied subsequently and now with more details is that
First of all, I had a very specific reason why I was outside the airdrop zone it was to wait for my cooldown afterwards and in no case was it for loophole or anything.
Also we cannot kill someone if they are not in the current zone and in these horizons it would be considered rdm subsequently he says that because it is aya I report it whereas when someone breaks a rule I act because he/she did that and not because it's "her" while at the same time in the clip aya is disrespected me and not leaving me alone, which is society has nothing against that and above all defending and slandering me like "(PM) society: you are transphobic as well." or "(PM) society: are you actually joking..." and again (PM) society: you are lying right?
While I explained to him the version of the story and my arguments but he did none of that and was saying bad things about me whereas when we manage a situation we call on fairness, what he did not respect in the settlement of this story with me and above he did not respect the ethos because it was more his opinion than the real facts about my person and that just because overall he wared me because I forgot an "r" to her when it's really not considered that way and of course very arrogant behavior on his part and also for telling me that I'm sick mentally , more than warning me unfairly he lacks respect for me as staff and even when explaining things he don't want to know anything and block me on discord at the same time in an arrogant way
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/861983844...fbaf135a5a4b7bdac73&
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/110329953...dc764e50f7ab93f5609&

extra information:

in the way in which society warned me it is very picky or even fafelous because he find details or pretexts which are just not in my favor from the discussion and not in the fairness of a good handle because the fact of emphasizing the fact that I have use the word he and not her and then for a specific context I put "her" in quotation to emphasize someone and pass it off as a 1.1 complementation it's really petty and very disgusting on the part of this person
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 hour ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 4 weeks 2 hours ago #1422820

handling
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 152

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 4 weeks 2 hours ago #1422822

hey man please make a appeal without chatgpt otherwise it will be denied
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 668
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 4 weeks 2 hours ago #1422823

BCAT wrote:
hey man please make a appeal without chatgpt otherwise it will be denied
shush thx
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 4 weeks 1 hour ago #1422824

• Memelouse
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 60
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Warn appeal - Sinz 4 weeks 1 hour ago #1422825

I have spoken to society and we have came to a conclusion that the warn is fitting as you actively misgendered the user multiple times after multiple warnings which would be in misalignment of 1.1

The user is openly trans with she/her pronouns, Oven has also told me that you have been told by Aya herself in another sit, along with society warning you multiple times earlier today.

1.1 Discrimination - Discrimination in any form (racism, sexism, prejudicial remarks, xenophobia) is strictly prohibited on our servers.

consider this
:denied:

please lock this.
  • speeds_
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 152
Last Edit: 4 weeks 1 hour ago by speeds_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, societyy
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32