Community Q&As are regularly held events to keep the Community updated on the future of ZARP, answer questions and directly respond to new community-wide ideas and suggestions. We aim to hold around 2 - 3 Q&A sessions throughout the year, but it's ultimately up to the Community Team how many session will take place and when they are scheduled.
Scheduling Q&A Sessions
In order for a Q&A session to take place it will need to be brought up by a Community Manager or above during the weekly Community Team meeting. Before officially voting on whether or not to schedule a session, the following details need to be agreed upon:
- Scheduled Date and Time of the Q&A session
- Scheduled Duration of the Q&A session
- Platform the Q&A session will be held on (Teamspeak or Discord?)
- If and how the session is going to be documented (Live Stream, Recording, etc.)
- Who is going to be responsible for documenting the session? (if applicable)
- Who is going to be responsible for hosting the session?
After formally voting to hold a Q&A session it has to be announced in the weekly Community Team Meeting Outcome. It should also be promoted using a dedicated forum announcement. Server Owners and above are urged to attend these sessions, as they should be able to respond to any upcoming questions about their respective servers. Q&A sessions should be announced at least a few days in advance to give as many people the opportunity to attend as possible.