Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @Martin @Richard

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112430

Alright, so your outcome was rather terrible than well handled.

So, the people that were basing were extremely disrespectful and created such drama on the server.
Me and Krispay were trying to raid their base in elevator, they started loopholing and I called them out for it. They started laughing about how Krispay lost his father at the age of 2, these childish acts caused Krispay to release his temper.

So, how the fuck can you let Freddie & Markus away with this? They were literally trying to put Krispay in a sad moment by
Saying things, such as: "HAHAHA IM NOT A VIRGIN AND MY DAD IS STILL ALIVE", Imagine your dad leaving you so you made your friend buy you Gmod".

These kids are literally doing the fuck they want and no one does shit about it. I came back to this server because I thought, hey, maybe the staff team grew some balls and actually knew how to properly handle reports, but instead, you guys are just handing out warnings, which mean nothing.

Their intentions were to create drama and to fuck with people because they know,, they can do whatever they want since they have friends on the staff this. This Yeetman guy was also childish, did whatever he wanted and tried to get me in trouble.

He called me out for randomly arresting him, he also had no clue that t they were loopholing and kept denying what I told them.
They were chair exploiting, this staff member does nothing about it. I saw people teleporting through walls to get on top of nexus. What happened? Nothing.

This is extremely bias and I honestly don't feel like playing this anymore.

I have noticed that people can do what they want, if you don't record, shit happens and you can't do shit about it.

The ban placed on krispay is so fucking bias and he should not have gotten that ban.
Imagine you losing your mother of father, maybe a sister or brother. How would you react if people started disrespecting you and made fun of it? Me, myself. I would literally find that person and beat that person up.
I understand that Krispay has a history of shit, but come on.

I might get banned for this, but holy fuck. Think outside the box and do something for once.
I respect that you punish both, but read what they all said. I honestly felt bad for Krispay.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, OxyFoxy, Mr. Richard, Tri

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112431

excuse me lol you were talking MEGA SHIT yesterday while we were basing, please take a deep breath
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112433

Nikoo wrote:
excuse me lol you were talking MEGA SHIT yesterday while we were basing, please take a deep breath

Because you guys are all 14 but you act like gangsters and you keep pushing people down without thinking about the consequences.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112434

The thing is i am shocked at the way this was handeed, maybe you need to experience the loss of someone like your mom or dad to feel what krispay felt when they made a joke about his dad, there is a difference between what freddie and his mates did and what krispay and his fella did here, one is disrespect and other is inhumanity, i honestly wouldn’t want to play SSRP as much as i did before, this disgusted me.....
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder
  • θέλω να σκοτώσω τον εαυτό μου
  • Thanks received: 94
عادي ازا مــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا عجــــــــــــــبك
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy, Mr. Richard

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112435

As i said after Martin's verdict, I've contacted a higher-up and am waiting for chat logs, so everyone involved will be punished accordingly. I joined after the whole "fuck-fest" occurred so I didn't know who was involved and what had happened, but soon i will.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112437

Huperchild wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
The thing is i am shocked at the way this was handeed, maybe you need to experience the loss of someone like your mom or dad to feel what krispay felt when they made a joke about his dad, there is a difference between what freddie and his mates did and what krispay and his fella did here, one is disrespect and other is inhumanity, i honestly wouldn’t want to play SSRP as much as i did before, this disgusted me.....
My banner is still better!

We both can agree that ours is better than jim-jam’s !
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112438

Ezehzz wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

Because you guys are all 14 but you act like gangsters and you keep pushing people down without thinking about the consequences.

dude we are total gangsters savage up!
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112440

Traitornt wrote:

Thanks my man, perfectly described.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112442

Nikoo wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

You’re not even taking this seriously, i’d ban you on spot even if it got me demoted tbfh.
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112444

Traitornt wrote:

" I can clearly see Freddie_ harassing you by referencing the loss of your father in a joking manner. "

That was Martins response. If he did it in a joking manner, this guy needs to fucking get some god damn help. Like... You don't fucking joke about such things. Kids these days needs to learn some fucking manners. This is extremely disgusting.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy, Mr. Richard

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112447

Ezehzz wrote:
Traitornt wrote:

" I can clearly see Freddie_ harassing you by referencing the loss of your father in a joking manner. "

That was Martins response. If he did it in a joking manner, this guy needs to fucking get some god damn help. Like... You don't fucking joke about such things. Kids these days needs to learn some fucking manners. This is extremely disgusting.

I’m not pointing fingers but it looks as if martin is being nice to freddie and his mates, i hope Dr.Richard is more sensible and mature.
  • Tri
  • Senior Boarder

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112449

jusu wrote:
Traitornt wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

You’re not even taking this seriously, i’d ban you on spot even if it got me demoted tbfh.

Niko literally wasnt even involved in this

If he never was, he shouldn't have entered the scene. He's not even taking this shit seriously.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112454

Traitornt wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

great admin
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112455

Traitornt wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Nikoo wrote:

why would you think you would get demoted for that
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112459

This is going to cause drama. locked
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

@Martin @Richard 4 years 11 months ago #1112461

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Oh how you guys thought you were going to get away with this.

Snake_ (STEAM_0:0:89833411): 1-month ban
Markus (STEAM_0:1:156045385): 1-month ban
Freddie_ (STEAM_0:0:196773102): 1-month ban
JoshuaIsGreat (STEAM_0:1:58560139): 1-month ban
Mr Pear (STEAM_0:0:122688512): 1-month ban
jusu (STEAM_0:1:231710075): Week ban

You EVER say shit like this ever again and I can welcome you to the CM banned list. I am not having that shit the community for any longer. The shit you said could have gotten you into a lot of trouble and even jail time is Krispay decided to do anything. Don't give me its just a game shit either. Go grow up.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, OnionRings, Ezeh, ArranAsh, Tamaninja and 5 more...
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

154 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32