Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Precision tool crash course - anyone interested?

Precision tool crash course - anyone interested? 11 years 1 month ago #6063

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?:
TheFiveBetWhale, STEAM_0:0:19429025, Simon Bright

Which server is this discussion for?:
DarkRP

Discussion:
I want to discuss whether or not it would be a good idea to create a precision tool crash-course. As you may or may not know I'm pretty good with the precision tool, and I've seen a lot of bad builds (no offense) where I've tried to help but nobody understood.

So I guess I am asking if I should give the ZARP community (you) a precision tool course, to get you on the right track. In such a course I'd be explaining all the tool modes and all of them in the experimental difficulty.

I'd teach how to measure when basing, and how to measure when building hobo houses. I'm of course measuring in white PHX plates, as those are easy to apply materials to and they have exact measures in their squares.

If you like my suggestion then let me know here, I'd love some input on community helping events like these, because with my 908 hours of Gmod I think I have quite a few tricks to teach the community.

Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?:
I don't think it's exploitable to be able to build beautiful houses, although there might be a few tricks I shouldn't say as they can and probably will get exploited.

Additional notes:
I'm doing this to give something to the community, if you think it's a shitty idea then let me know, but please be constructive if you comment here.

If you want to see a sample of my work check out the "bright industries" folder in public folder in the advanced duplicator.
  • SimonBright
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

Precision tool crash course - anyone interested? 11 years 1 month ago #6067

Sounds interesting! I only know the basics so it would be fun to learn more about it :)
  • Shifty
  • Junior Boarder

Precision tool crash course - anyone interested? 11 years 1 month ago #6075

Well i'm going to be on later today, i'll just advert it in game on RP#1. Ill be on around 19:30-20:30 and then stay for couple of hours. :)
  • SimonBright
  • Fresh Boarder
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

201 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT