Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anti-Mutant Patrol

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #5975

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?:
Account Name: cwerinder (Steam Nickname- Archangel)
Steam-Id: STEAM_0.0:52764343
Ingame: [ZARP] Archangel
Which server is this suggestion for?: ZARP 1 Townsend
What would you like to add?: Anti-Mutant Patrolman
How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this? Mutants can wreck havoc on the over-world, and the Police are to lame or busy to stop the Mutant threat. The Anti-Mutant patrolman would solve this problem and make it a more balanced RP.
Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable? I'm not exactly sure people would want to get this class by exploit. However, if the class involved specialized weapons, a exploiter could give himself these.
Additional notes: The Anti-Mutant Patrolman shouldn't be able to raid the sewers, as this would lead to spawn-kill issues. Also the Anti-Mutant Patrolman should only be able to kill mutants, not other players. Perhaps the Anti-Mutant Patrolman should have a specialized Tazer (or cool looking pew pew gun) that was only effective on mutants. He should also be considered part of the Police force, and may be demoted for being corrupt. There will be only one Patrolman, as there may not be many Mutants, keeping him busy.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #5978

So what you're trying to say is, that you want another form for Police job? No, we have the Police to stop them. We dont need another job just for that.

What would they do when mutants arent on the surface? They would start making printers? This wouldnt be good.

[size=360:f68bw76n]-SUPPORT[/size]

Regards,

Jab fukin' Be.
  • Anonymous

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #5986

So what you're trying to say is, that you want another form for Police job? No, we have the Police to stop them. We dont need another job just for that.

What would they do when mutants arent on the surface? They would start making printers? This wouldnt be good.

-SUPPORT

Regards,

Jab fukin' Be.
Thanks for the feed back. My point is, while the police are busy handling other crimes, the mutants can terrorize the city. This could be fixed by changing the job limit on police, but a better solution is making a class dedicated to hunting the mutants. Also, the AMPs (as I call them) would be automatically demoted, because of the new system. I see that you have a good point, and I really don't mind -supports.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #5988

Well, I actually do like your idea, but. The police doesn't have enough shit to do. That's the problem, when I play on the server, there's 100 cops running around doing nothing. :/

Gonna see if u can somehow improve this, cus it's a good idea. IF ONLY u can change it somehow.
  • Anonymous

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #6008

[size=360:n7cxj4ip]*Update*[/size]
Made it so there will be only one AMP, this way, there won't seem to be to many Police, and the AMP will be really busy.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #6009

[glow=green,2,300][size=360:3h14q4o0]+support[/size][/glow] Good idea, Police have problems of their own!
  • Plexiboi
  • Fresh Boarder

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #6494

-support

This issue is not taking cause for the server's technical issues. It's just the way people role-play. It's the way they seem to find it most amusing.

I've done patrols through the sewers today, they to rarely come out to street patrol. Would just be me in my lonely car finding mutants.
  • Scottie

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #6722

As Jabbe said we REALLY don't need another Cop job just to hunt Mutants we have the normal Police Squad to do that and the police don't have much to do so if we made a seperate job just for mutant hunting no one would want to be cops if there is a job like it that has much more excitement so i gotta give A -Support :P
  • ploopy95
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Turtle Tur-tle with A Moustache Mous-tache is like A penguin in a suit.

AWESOME!

Anti-Mutant Patrol 11 years 1 month ago #7314

Sorry i dont think it would be wanted enough and used very much at all -Support
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1