Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5367

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: *Spam*, STEAM_0:0:16430546, *Spam*

Which server is this suggestion for?: Server 1, because other maps are too small and perp got cars.

What would you like to add?: I would like to add Minicarts (Gocarts)

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?:
Because it would be an awesome race car. And then we make races where we drive and win prices. If this gets added to the server, I would make races with the top racers with prices like 500k.
And it's a small car that goes nice on the road. Not a big car that always gets stuck.
It would cost 200-600k (Depends on how much you like). You can't rent the minicart because that would be lame. Maybe a 10 minute rent would be awesome.
We can make some tracks for races if players want to, and people can come watch the race and have a good time.
And if it would be possible to do some tags on them so you know which team the car belongs to, and make them no-collided so people can't CDM.

Additional notes: Love, Spam. Please no neutrals, because I just want to know what you want and don't want.
  • Spam
  • Fresh Boarder
Login or register to post a reply.

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5368

Would be an awesome event, and gocarts/minicarts are cool xD

+support
  • Nightfightt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • If you got an issue, grab a tissue. ZARP Veteran
  • Thanks received: 5

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5369

Not on the regular map. Normal players would be hindered by golfcarts racing around and it's very far from RP. If a go-cart track is added to the map? Maybe.

-support
  • Scottie

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5370

And Gocart Track would be Awesome.
  • Spam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5371

Maybe a track in the OOC area
  • Nightfightt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • If you got an issue, grab a tissue. ZARP Veteran
  • Thanks received: 5

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5372

A teleporter from spawn to a area of the map (where the gocart track will be) maybe? Also damage is disable in the part of the map. And go carts will be a great addition to the server racing ^^ Maybe different type's of gocarts aswell (custom upgrading/tuning)
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5410

Great Idea but i think there should be a made track as if the are minicart and golfcarts driving around it will get a bit hectic

[size=360:19c90boy]+Support[/size]
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5422

Could be useful for the server, and add a little more excitement. But if this is gonna get added, make sure it's only accesible in OOC/Admin area. Noone would like it to interfere RP.

+Support because it would be a fun change from the regular RP

Oh, and also, if you can, try and sort the suggestion out a bit. It's really messy. If you'd like, I could do it for you. Just PM me on here
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 2 months ago #5452

Oh, and also, if you can, try and sort the suggestion out a bit. It's really messy. If you'd like, I could do it for you. Just PM me on here

it would be nice if you can try make it little clearer becose i am not good writer :D
  • Spam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 1 month ago #5500

Sir William Esquire wrote:
Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: *Spam*, STEAM_0:0:16430546, *Spam*

Which server is this suggestion for?: Server 1, because other maps are too small and perp got cars.

What would you like to add?: I would like to add Minicarts (Gocarts)

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?:
Because it would be an awesome race car. And then we make races where we drive and win prices. If this gets added to the server, I would make races with the top racers with prices like 500k.
And it's a small car that goes nice on the road. Not a big car that always gets stuck.
It would cost 200-600k (Depends on how much you like). You can't rent the minicart because that would be lame. Maybe a 10 minute rent would be awesome.
We can make some tracks for races if players want to, and people can come watch the race and have a good time.
And if it would be possible to do some tags on them so you know which team the car belongs to, and make them no-collided so people can't CDM.

Additional notes: Love, Spam. Please no neutrals, because I just want to know what you want and don't want.

(I'll remove this when you replaced it if you decide to ;D )

Thanks for help and being nicely :)
  • Spam
  • Fresh Boarder

Suggestion to minicart/Gocart. *Spam* please Support or not support 11 years 1 month ago #5501

;)
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

138 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun