Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: About Admins on duty

About Admins on duty 11 years 1 month ago #4633

I suggest that in the Admin group, should be a minimum Admin on duty Time of 1 Hour going from one admin to another. By doing so will increase the Population because there will be fewer NLR & RDM aswell as propCunts Breakers "sorry for the expression", the psychological effect the sign "Admin on Duty" gives is absolutely working in my opinion, and should be more often shown on the server. Also this helps the Admin group to eventually make a schedule where each and other admin can rely on to help against stress and Labor
  • Anonymous
Login or register to post a reply.

About Admins on duty 11 years 1 month ago #4634

Zeptilux wrote:
I suggest that in the Admin group, should be a minimum Admin on duty Time of 1 Hour going from one admin to another. By doing so will increase the Population because there will be fewer NLR & RDM aswell as propCunts Breakers "sorry for the expression", the psychological effect the sign "Admin on Duty" gives is absolutely working in my opinion, and should be more often shown on the server. Also this helps the Admin group to eventually make a schedule where each and other admin can rely on to help against stress and Labor

This is not something we can force. Admins have just as much right as you to RP and forcing them to 'Admin on Duty' when they don't feel like it will lead to AFK admins. Schedules are ideal but not realistic. It's impossible to ask a player to be on at a set time for a set amount of days. IRL life doesn't work like that.

Also, rulebreakers (minges) who are out to troll will troll undespite the amount of admins on duty. As long as players still remain to lazy to make proof for us to act, we can't do much for them either.

-support
  • Scottie

About Admins on duty 11 years 1 month ago #4637

Well said. But i still believe the different, I do understand and respect what you said, but then again psychologicaly does still help to improve the servers quality
  • Anonymous

About Admins on duty 11 years 1 month ago #4639

Zeptilux wrote:
Well said. But i still believe the different, I do understand and respect what you said, but then again psychologicaly does still help to improve the servers quality

Would be to much of a high cost to pay for just an impression. I do think we need to have more of admin presence then just the logos. If you have any ideas i'd love to hear them.

Perhaps a sign at spawn listing the online admins? This would save the shit on /ooc as well as they know who to PM.
  • Scottie

About Admins on duty 11 years 1 month ago #4659

Scottie wrote:
Zeptilux wrote:

Would be to much of a high cost to pay for just an impression. I do think we need to have more of admin presence then just the logos. If you have any ideas i'd love to hear them.

Perhaps a sign at spawn listing the online admins? This would save the shit on /ooc as well as they know who to PM.

yea. indeed, So far i have no else idea's related to this.
  • Anonymous

About Admins on duty 11 years 1 month ago #5196

Like scott said, we cant force people to be admin on duty, and it cant be like a job you have to do sinec its your turn. I wouldn't go online when i have other stuff to do. -Support
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

308 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
26/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT