Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers.

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #4549

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: gknobbe, STEAM_0:0:5785832, [ZARP] Sir William Esquire

Which server is this suggestion for?: Zuthars, DarkRP and ZombieRP

What would you like to add?: A new setting for moneyprinters. When a player disconnects, their printer(s) will stay under the name of "Disconnected players printer". The printer(s) would last for 10 minutes before it disseapears, so the raider can get something out of the raid no matter what, or the player can reconnect and not have to buy new printers. If the player that owns the printer(s) reconnects, the printer(s) will be re-owned. Therefore a player can't just buy all printers and rejoin and buy again.

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?: I want to add this because when you raided somebody, we all know it's annoying as hell when they dc to not get their printer(s) stolen. The same when you just bought all printers and you dc because of a crash or internet failure.

Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?: Stated above.

Additional notes: I think this would be an awesome addition to the servers 8)
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9
Login or register to post a reply.

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #4550

I say yes for as much as the printer part goes.
  • Scottie

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #4551

but dis is all printer part D:
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #4632

About the printers. I totally agree, if i choose to become a theif i would be happy to raid some Printers :D
  • Anonymous

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #5037

Or something like when you destroy other people printers you get half money of printer cost to that player. :)
  • Spam
  • Fresh Boarder

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #5414

I think you should be able to keep the printer for 20mins after disconnection good idea
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #5508

I don't usually play on DarkRP but +Support because it sounds fair and not exploitable.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #5555

I'm hiding in the basement :3
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #5976

I think 10 min. is to low, it should be atleast 30min. You wont profit that much of 10min. If u think about u have the risk to die while raiding, and you would lose money there.

And hero, it's a really bad idea that u get ½ of the money cost of the printer if u destroy it. That would get abused WAAAY to much. EX: " Hey buddy, I'm leaving now, take my printer and shoot it " If u raid with someone, and you get raided, you might aswell shoot your friends printer, and he shoots ur printer. That way, you PROFIT soo much.

+SUPPORT for printer still being there if the player leaves.

-SUPPORT for your really bad idea Spam.
  • Anonymous

[Was a part of february patch, so I'd say Accepted.] Suggestion for printers. 11 years 1 month ago #6024

Jabbe wrote:
I think 10 min. is to low, it should be atleast 30min. You wont profit that much of 10min. If u think about u have the risk to die while raiding, and you would lose money there.

And hero, it's a really bad idea that u get ½ of the money cost of the printer if u destroy it. That would get abused WAAAY to much. EX: " Hey buddy, I'm leaving now, take my printer and shoot it " If u raid with someone, and you get raided, you might aswell shoot your friends printer, and he shoots ur printer. That way, you PROFIT soo much.

+SUPPORT for printer still being there if the player leaves.

-SUPPORT for your really bad idea Spam.

It's cool man, read the february patch notes. My suggestion got accepted^^
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127