Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Couple of suggestions...

Couple of suggestions... 10 years 9 months ago #20334

Suggestion 1: Ammo shipments.
Pretty simple. Gun dealers or heavy gun dealers can spawn shipments of 10 ammo boxes.

Suggestion 2: Merging shipments.
Let's say you have two shipments of 10 M249s. By dragging one into the other, the two boxes would merge and form one box of 20 M249s.

Suggestion 3: Bring back the floating guns.
Remember back in old ZARP when weapon shipments would have a floating gun in the air to show which shipment it was?
Yeah, bring it back.

Suggestion 4: Revoke armour dispensers from non-VIP.
Pretty self explanatory. Only let VIP and above ranks have the feature of armour dispensers.

Suggestion 5: ColourMater.
Material has only so many colours and designs. Why not just have ColourMater?

Suggestion 6: Reduce taser range.
Come on, it's not a bloody sniper rifle.

Suggestion 7: Battering Ram doesn't unfreeze props.
I don't mind them fading faded doors, but unfreeze props just creates lag and grief. How many times has someone hit a wall with a battering ram and the wall starts spazing out in real life?

Suggestion 8: Fix stacker bug.
If you have a prop in the floor, you can't use the stacker tool on it, and it's a real annoyance.

Suggestion 9: Fix scoreboard.
Most of the jobs use the grey background, if you know what I mean. Normally it's light grey for thieves, blue/dark blue for SWAT and police, orange for gun dealers, etc...
  • Trails
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

Couple of suggestions... 10 years 9 months ago #20345

1. You can use the ammo shelves that I've implemented, they have similar functionality, besides they are more advanced.

2.Being worked on.

4.IMO that VIP+ will be to much op comparing to the non vip with that. let's see some others opinions as well.

6.IMO cops are too underpowered already, I don't think the range should be reduced.

8.Not a bug nor glitch, simply to prevent exploits and attempts to crash the server.

9.It's not broken, it just fits more the new theme.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

Couple of suggestions... 10 years 9 months ago #20347

Konth wrote:
1. You can use the ammo shelves that I've implemented, they have similar functionality, besides they are more advanced.

2.Being worked on.

4.IMO that VIP+ will be to much op comparing to the non vip with that. let's see some others opinions as well.

6.IMO cops are too underpowered already, I don't think the range should be reduced.

8.Not a bug nor glitch, simply to prevent exploits and attempts to crash the server.

9.It's not broken, it just fits more the new theme.

+Support to all BUT!Konth wrote:
Well. EVerybody cares about cops right? What about the friggin mutants yo!? I mean. The fact that they dont have like a bit more speed than humans (Makes fucking people unkillable) and just have a little knife that does 25 damage to armor and nothing else... I mean, they should make it so like for example they had personal claws that deal 50 damage whitout armor and 50 damage to armor. IRL armour would make shit unless you're a human tank against a mutant, because his sharps would be like super sharp and filled with bacterias and corrosive shits because of the toxics. And maybe like someone suggested, if not a little bit of movement speed, like a small goo spit when you press R with claws that does like 5 damage to armor 5 damage to HP but slows for a bit or something like that. Unless that, Mutants are WAY TOO UNDERPOWERED compared to the other jobs. Yet I don't think they should be removed. Just a rework.
  • Terramorphous
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

Couple of suggestions... 10 years 9 months ago #20353

I think there is/was exploit with the Colormater tool, so it's disabled.
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun