Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Idea for whole Zarp

Idea for whole Zarp 10 years 11 months ago #19124

Account name, STEAM_0:0:18157623 Ilmer [DK]:
Which server is this suggestion for?: All servers and website
What would you like to add?: Ingame radio aswell as radio on website
How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this? I was on another server playing when they just got this new update with radio ingame and on thiere website! It was a perp server and all you had to do was typing /evoradio on and then you would here the radio wich was also playing on the website
Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable? I am able to make this for Zarp I got the programs to create the radio and to control it, I cannot make the server radio or website stuff. If we cannot make it so it works ingame then we just can make it on the website. One of my freinds made it on the other server so I will ask him how to make it ingame so we can get the most out of this if you think its a good idea
Additional notes: I think its a great idea to get Zarp gaming back to what is was! I hope you guys think the same I am ready to make it work I just want to see if you guys thinks its a good idea aswell.
  • Ilmer
  • Fresh Boarder
Login or register to post a reply.

Idea for whole Zarp 10 years 11 months ago #19127

This website is just to show you the form we can make.

[url=http://cakebaker.listen2myradio.com ]http://cakebaker.listen2myradio.com [/url] The radio will be turned back on at 18 UK time

I made a quick one just to show how it works. Listen to it and say what you think I have the programs to mix the music and all that you need to run a radio.

To eveyone out there if you want to run a radio you need some programs that cost money.
  • Ilmer
  • Fresh Boarder

Idea for whole Zarp 10 years 11 months ago #19130

I think this could be a good idea and we could maybe hire DJs for the radio and make ZARP feel a lot more better and enjoyable. +Support
  • DJSparky98
  • Fresh Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2897qea8]
[/url]
I <3 Cheese

Idea for whole Zarp 10 years 11 months ago #19133

Right now the radio is just to test and show how it works, I have all the programs to use to make it so we can get it the best as we can, I will be needing more people to help out with the playing music and making shows.

What I am thinking we can do is make it as real as we can but still RP. Here is something we might could do.

1. Play Music
2. Make shows.
3. People can pay ingame money to make adverts over the radio and then we broadcast it.
4. Come with music requests and we can play it.

I am talking to Agent about making it allready but I wanted to see what you guys thought about it.

We want to make people able to listen to the radio on the website as well as ingame if you foreksampel type /Radio on
  • Ilmer
  • Fresh Boarder

Idea for whole Zarp 10 years 8 months ago #19794

+support Nice idea
  • luukgalle
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 29
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

194 PLAYERS ONLINE