Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Admins Stick Has "Force Out Vehicle" Option (DARKRP)

Admins Stick Has "Force Out Vehicle" Option (DARKRP) 11 years 2 weeks ago #17044

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?: Platypie STEAM_0:0:29423119 Platypie
Which server is this suggestion for?: DarkRP
What would you like to add?: I would like the admin stick to be able to have an option when you right click to force a player out of their vehicle.
How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this? It will benefit the server in the matter that say for example someone is purposely killing everyone with their car, I have to find out who it is, bring them to me twice and then he would be out, with the admin stick I can just click the car, Poof! They're out!
Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable? Well, seen as this is only for Admins there's no reason that if it was exploitable it would be exploited.
Additional notes: Even if an Admin abused this, its not much of a harm, its essentially just the player accidentally pressing the exit key.
  • Platypie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Login or register to post a reply.

Admins Stick Has "Force Out Vehicle" Option (DARKRP) 11 years 2 weeks ago #17051

It's not required.

There's a: 'Driver <alias' code integrated into the server. If there's an individual in a 'vehicle' - it'll show their alias / DarkRP name; and then you can take punishment(s) / Verdict(s) further.

I can distinctly remember this on: DarkRP 1, I'm honestly not -too- sure if added to any others.
  • Lethal92
  • Junior Boarder
Lethal,
Server: 1 & 2 Administrator.

Admins Stick Has "Force Out Vehicle" Option (DARKRP) 11 years 2 weeks ago #17053

Lethal92 wrote:
It's not required.

There's a: 'Driver <alias' code integrated into the server. If there's an individual in a 'vehicle' - it'll show their alias / DarkRP name; and then you can take punishment(s) / Verdict(s) further.

I can distinctly remember this on: DarkRP 1, I'm honestly not -too- sure if added to any others.

Yes, obviously there is that, however, what about if hes killing people in the car, you either have to type in his name which names sometimes have letters that arent on certain keyboards, or; find him through a list of 80 odd people! OR You could right click with the admin stick and remove him from the vehicle!

Which do you perfer? :)
  • Platypie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

Admins Stick Has "Force Out Vehicle" Option (DARKRP) 11 years 2 weeks ago #17070

Yes - there's always a flaw which'll prevent a capable, and quick job - that's why dedication is needed. ;)

Do what I do:
• Attempt to 'find' his model, as-well as his job.
• Scan down the 'TAB' list for the 'col-indication' of said-job.
• Take a verdict.

haha.
  • Lethal92
  • Junior Boarder
Lethal,
Server: 1 & 2 Administrator.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

174 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127