Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: do you want to see this

Yes 8 80%
No 2 20%
Total number of voters: 10 ( Kemi, Pie_, PZGrens, JAEGERMEISTER, CEO of Business ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: [SSRP] Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI i

[SSRP] Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI i 2 years 9 months ago #1349128

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI is unlocked

How would it benefit the server: I like to play as SAS instead of FBI because of the playermodel but I have to create a vote to become a SAS which in most scenarios I don't end up getting, it would be nice to diverse the PD jobs a bit instead of having everyone as FBI.

Potential Issues/Exploits: None

Additional notes: if you really like this suggestion, do not hesitate to thank you this post under your own discretion :silly:
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skiper, Sam.

[SSRP] Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI i 2 years 9 months ago #1349129

I think it'd be nice if either all police jobs either required a vote or didn't need a vote, impossible to get to level 10 to unlock FBI because the only time I can get into a police role is when people want to zc, nuke or raid
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP] Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI i 2 years 9 months ago #1349130

Boxy wrote:
I think it'd be nice if either all police jobs either required a vote or didn't need a vote, impossible to get to level 10 to unlock FBI because the only time I can get into a police role is when people want to zc, nuke or raid
So how does you going against this suggestion have any sort of relevancy as to you trying to become cop? It's for those who are at the level of becoming FBI that they can then decide the job without a vote, not how impossible it is for people who require a vote.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI i 2 years 9 months ago #1349132

Clarky wrote:
Boxy wrote:
So how does you going against this suggestion have any sort of relevancy as to you trying to become cop? It's for those who are at the level of becoming FBI that they can then decide the job without a vote, not how impossible it is for people who require a vote.
Just an irrelevant rant idk.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP] Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI i 2 years 9 months ago #1349133

Boxy wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Boxy wrote:
Just an irrelevant rant idk.
Fair enough, you can always make your own suggestion if you want to propose a couple ideas to maybe fix the issue you're facing!!
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[SSRP] Instantly become police/swat/sas when FBI i 2 years 9 months ago #1349164

I want to become a prison guard instantly :plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127