TOPIC: Jawdans Suggestions

Jawdans Suggestions 11 years 3 weeks ago #16153

Account name, steam-id and in-game name?:

Jawdan (STEAM_0:1:55513623)

Which server is this suggestion for?:

1# DarkRP RP_Downtown_V4C_v2
2# ZombieRP zombiesurvival_b11

What would you like to add?:
  • Make it if nobody sees you kill them, you dont get wanted as i have had police put me wanted from seeing it in the kill feed, which i find unfair.
  • Police should not be able to come knock on your door and ask to come in as in real life i have never had a police officer come to my door asking to come in to check. There has to be some reason such as being wanted multiple times and not getting caught or a report of illegal goods.
  • Make multiple gang such as Green Mob Boss, Blue Mob Boss, Red Mob boss and have Red Gangster, Blue Gangster, Green Gangster with different colour hats so there is more gang fights happening.
  • Allow 2 of each printer to be made or make more printers.
  • Allow anybody to raid but if there caught by the police they get there rank stripped for like 2hours.
  • Have a bailing out system such as /bailout name and it would cost how much there wanted price was.
  • Allow hitmen to kill the Wanted people for the police which will get them money but it will also get them wanted for killing him and if he gets caught he loses the money he got for killing him and a fine ontop.
  • Allow on #2 to have cars so people can get around faster.

How would it benefit the server/why do you want to add this?

These ideas will make it a better gaming experience as people would be able to join a gang and choose who they fight for.
Also allowing more printers will allow police to suspect players to have printers and it would be more of a raid instead of just going in and taking like 3. They would need to organize a raid as there will be alot of stuff in there.
Also by allowing hitmen to kill the wanted will give them more of a job as not many people call hits that often. Also this would give police more of an option to catch the hitman.

Would it be exploitable, and if, how could we make it non-exploitable?

Hitmen may kill there friends to earn money. To get around this you could make it so you cant kill the same player for there wanted money within the next 30minutes or something.

Additional notes:
None that i can think of. Thanks for reading my suggestions. Jawdan.
  • Jawdan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

Jawdans Suggestions 11 years 3 weeks ago #17061

MOST of those suggestions are perfectly reasonable and infact SHOULD be added ill give you a list of the ones I DONT +support

Allow 2 of each printer to be made or make more printers. - Even more lag, printer limit is fine now, people have millions, thats enough, isnt it?

Allow anybody to raid but if there caught by the police they get there rank stripped for like 2hours. - 2 Hours? They might as well rejoin, 5 minutes, maximum!

Police should not be able to come knock on your door and ask to come in as in real life i have never had a police officer come to my door asking to come in to check. There has to be some reason such as being wanted multiple times and not getting caught or a report of illegal goods. - Thats already a rule, even if it doesent seem like it....

Allow hitmen to kill the Wanted people for the police which will get them money but it will also get them wanted for killing him and if he gets caught he loses the money he got for killing him and a fine ontop. - Hitmen do hits, thats their job, they dont assist police then get arrested.
  • Platypie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

Jawdans Suggestions 11 years 1 week ago #19048

Most of these sounds good, but I don't really like most of these idea's.

Maybe just add money printers and the hitman thing.

But.....

[move:fyu5xmmq][size=360:fyu5xmmq]-SUPPORT[/size][/move:fyu5xmmq]

Maybe expand your ideas in to greater detail or add some others.
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32