Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308420

Server Name: SSRP

Suggestion Title: Other ways of getting inventory weight.

How would it benefit the server: Less players leaving due to the only way of them being able to possibly store suits/items being by purchasing booster packs/VIP etc.

Potential Issues/Exploits: None

Additional notes: Since I've been unbanned I've been getting more involved with new players like as much as possible and the shear amount of them complaining that they can't store shit in there bank or inventory has led me to making this Suggestion, I also have this problem as I don't have a stable income to spend on zarp boosters for more weight.

The player base would also likely sky rocket or people would not leave due to this fact and it may be a pro in a reason of them staying or the one reason they stay on the server. Not only would other ways of gaining space possibly help people store items but players would actually have motivation to stay hypothetically if they were to get a shit ton of items somehow. And they could actually store shit in future.

Server Activity For Inventory/Bank Weight Possibly - Balance it so it's not extremely broken with people afking somehow.

Staff Member of the month/week - Based off of F1's/Reports handled. They could get a certain amount of weight for that

Arrests for Inventory/Bank Weight - Balanced once again of course.

Inventory/Bank Weight Printer - It'd of course be extremely slow as it has the possibility of being abused by people using alts.

I hope this is added if not something similar that'd be extremely cool as the only efficient way to get a high inventory space right now is buying a copious amount of booster packs.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by dusheke dabliqius.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308425

Yes I don't want to spend 3b for 75 weight buddy !!!!

Also Each BIG Update can upgrade the stamina + Shop Battery that can be cool no ?

Also add a Bank Weight skill ( like stamina and shop battery ) for space !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308427

so your complaining about not wanting to buy boosters but u can buy boosters and sell the items u get from it and make all ur money back and keep the weight for free?
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308429

Black Man wrote:
so your complaining about not wanting to buy boosters but u can buy boosters and sell the items u get from it and make all ur money back and keep the weight for free?

just buy boosters, this will solve the p2w gap :)
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308441

Don't you get it for leveling up stamina? They could just increase the max level or make there no max level
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308450

PZGrens wrote:
Don't you get it for leveling up stamina? They could just increase the max level or make there no max level

OR add for Bank also ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308451

sinzz wrote:
PZGrens wrote:

OR add for Bank also ?

or not
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308455

Whilst I do think some more ways of getting inventory weight through ingame methods is a good idea, and I do have some ideas for how to implement this with some future content, I'm not sure if the methods you've outlined here are the best way forward for this.

Better methods would probably involve using cash alongside other resources and a set amount of time to boost inventory weight by a set amount each time, with increasing difficulty for each increment, but in such a way that it's integrated into gameplay in some manner, and that is possible for all players to achieve given enough playtime / grinding.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Mr. Richard, Pie_

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308461

orbadoc wrote:
I'd support this, but sinz REALLY wants more space so :minussp:

Man needs more space in order to hoard more of his junk as well as exotic suits and weapons which he barely never even uses.

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, TrueOverL

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308462

TheXnator wrote:
Whilst I do think some more ways of getting inventory weight through ingame methods is a good idea, and I do have some ideas for how to implement this with some future content, I'm not sure if the methods you've outlined here are the best way forward for this.

Better methods would probably involve using cash alongside other resources and a set amount of time to boost inventory weight by a set amount each time, with increasing difficulty for each increment, but in such a way that it's integrated into gameplay in some manner, and that is possible for all players to achieve given enough playtime / grinding.

Go add / upgrade for exemple:
Stamina:
Shop Battery:
Add Bank weight !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308503

PZGrens wrote:

They'd probably have to change the amount of time it takes per level aswell

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308511

Just buy boosters bro :whistle:
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308518

Orang3 wrote:
stop be arrogant

we just try to find a another way to get space and not by the way payment !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308544

sinzz wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
stop be arrogant

we just try to find a another way to get space and not by the way payment !
nah give chute your money it supports the servrvers
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308560

Things like this have been suggested so many times especially buying inventory space with cash and they've been accepted multiple times too but never implemented, for example.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ver-on-ssrp?start=20
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308562

narexa wrote:
Things like this have been suggested so many times especially buying inventory space with cash and they've been accepted multiple times too but never implemented, for example.

The plans we had when we accepted that suggestion were already implemented, which included the increase in the default inventory weight and addition of the inventory/shop/bank space character upgrades and bartering skill to increase shop weight! I'm definitely not against having more ways though, but it would have to be something more than a direct cash-to-weight method.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308564

TheXnator wrote:
narexa wrote:

The plans we had when we accepted that suggestion were already implemented, which included the increase in the default inventory weight and addition of the inventory/shop/bank space character upgrades and bartering skill to increase shop weight! I'm definitely not against having more ways though, but it would have to be something more than a direct cash-to-weight method.

I've never seen a single person with the new inventory / bank / shop space upgrades simply because they're too expensive it costs 1bil in total (scu being 300m + 750mil to craft the upgrade) making people not wanna craft one because its a complete waste for such a small increase in weight
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308566

Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
narexa wrote:

I've never seen a single person with the new inventory / bank / shop space upgrades simply because they're too expensive it costs 1bil in total (scu being 300m + 750mil to craft the upgrade) making people not wanna craft one because its a complete waste for such a small increase in weight

Precisely why we're open to other ideas!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308567

TheXnator wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
narexa wrote:

Precisely why we're open to other ideas!

I think a decrease in price will make the character upgrades more desirable because the current price of scus + the upgrade makes it too much of an expense to people possibly adding challenges that can take up to a couple of days to complete in order to receive x amount of inv / shop / bank weight could be a start too
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP Suggestion] Other ways of getting inv weight 3 years 2 months ago #1308574

TheXnator wrote:
narexa wrote:

I don't want spend 3b for 75 weight LMAO not worth
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop