Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Match Printers

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305595

Server Name: ssrp

Suggestion Title: match printers

How would it benefit the server:
So boys, As we are all aware of the economy on the server is popping and normal players printing with the shitty printers as well as VIP ones you'd spend forever just to hit the current million weather that is considered poor now.

I believe we should boost them a fair bit to match the current economy state and No I am not meaning make them print billions just loads more than current state.

Potential Issues/Exploits:
OGS being mad because they spent a while.making a billion and yeah.

Additional notes: make it
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305596

:plussp:
  • Sron
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 150

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305598

I've been printing basically every day for a week and have barely made money, the triple Tuesday and Thursday is cool but it's still super hard :support:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by jam.

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305606

jam wrote:
I've been printing basically every day for a week and have barely made money, the triple Tuesday and Thursday is cool but it's still super hard :support:

Hey Jam,

Thanks for your reply buddy. This is what I'm talking about, currently if you were a NonVIP player then you'd have to print every day for a year roughly to get to a billion without spending anything.

For VIP without any special printers, You have to be printing everyday with X3 boosters witch is not really acceptable in my eyes as not everyone can afford special printers.

Although we do triple Thursdays however that's still not enough especially if you aren't a VIP. As far as I'm aware, the sapphire and other shitty printers print like 2,000 every 5 minutes and the state of the economy it is ludacrious. Especially if we want to focus on new players and old.

I'm not asking the community council to make the printers print billions per minute more like a 100% boost or what not to make it more fair and more.enjoymejt from normal players as well as VIP players who still do print.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305621

I recently buffed all of the non-special printers, so this is something we have already done recently, but if it seems like it wasn't enough of a buff (we'd rather not buff them enough and need to do it again than buff them too much and cause issues). I'll bring this up for a discussion with other CM Team members!

Do bear in mind though that we can't buff them too much, it'll always take a lot of grinding and other methods of making money in order to make as much as some people have nowadays!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305622

TheXnator wrote:
I recently buffed all of the non-special printers, so this is something we have already done recently, but if it seems like it wasn't enough of a buff (we'd rather not buff them enough and need to do it again than buff them too much and cause issues). I'll bring this up for a discussion with other CM Team members!

Do bear in mind though that we can't buff them too much, it'll always take a lot of grinding and other methods of making money in order to make as much as some people have nowadays!

Hey sir,

Thank you so much for your reply it is greatly appreciated. That would be great if you brought this up and maybe tested it yourself and get your own personal experience if it needs done again or not.

Edit: Could you confirm if you buffed the VIP ones as well please.

Please lock this since the situation has been brought up.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Jordz.

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305633

Jordz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Hey sir,

Thank you so much for your reply it is greatly appreciated. That would be great if you brought this up and maybe tested it yourself and get your own personal experience if it needs done again or not.

All of the non-special printers were buffed, including the VIP ones, however prior to this all of the non-VIP printers had already been buffed slightly without the VIP ones being buffed.

I won't be locking this just yet so that we can get a few more opinions!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by TheXnator.

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1305640

Neilsen wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Jordz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Hey sir,

All of the non-special printers were buffed, including the VIP ones, however prior to this all of the non-VIP printers had already been buffed slightly without the VIP ones being buffed.

I won't be locking this just yet so that we can get a few more opinions!

hello sir

how long do you believe it takes to get to the state of "rich" today with the printers

Now I'm.nit brown nosing here but he was correct to the point that you have to do other stuff to get money. However "Money Printing" should he the fastest way other than robbing the bank etc.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Match Printers 3 years 3 months ago #1306559

Oi you SSRP boys, discuss this in the next meeting.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
Moderators: MadMagic
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun