Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226710

Lyra wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
The thing is, there are no real downsides apart from "afriad to lose your suit?". Saying "afriad to lose your suit" seems like a cop-out arguement for people that want to be able to or want to see suits rips from arrested players, in my opinion.

This seems like a logical feature considering weapons are stripped and would be a nice quality of life feature. Yeah you can make a exec bind, but that's not an arguement against this feature being implemented. That would be like saying to make your own printer shelf instead of improving the one we currently have.

:plussp:
I do make my own printer shelves, and like setting up the bank bind, it takes no more than 15 seconds.

Like for real it doesnt take that long to make the bind

The time it takes to make something doesn't matter. It's not a real arguement against the suggestion.

how does it not matter are you slow lol ofc it matters
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226728

Lyra wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
The thing is, there are no real downsides apart from "afriad to lose your suit?". Saying "afriad to lose your suit" seems like a cop-out arguement for people that want to be able to or want to see suits rips from arrested players, in my opinion.

This seems like a logical feature considering weapons are stripped and would be a nice quality of life feature. Yeah you can make a exec bind, but that's not an arguement against this feature being implemented. That would be like saying to make your own printer shelf instead of improving the one we currently have.

I do make my own printer shelves, and like setting up the bank bind, it takes no more than 15 seconds.

The time it takes to make something doesn't matter. It's not a real arguement against the suggestion.
Of course it matters, why would you want xnator to waste precious time making it take off suits when you can do it if 15 seconds? Would you not rather him better the server?
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226730

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Of course it matters, why would you want xnator to waste precious time making it take off suits when you can do it if 15 seconds? Would you not rather him better the server?

Wouldn't this feature also be bettering the server? Also, it wouldn't take that long, it seems not that hard to implement.

They already have the code for automatically de-equipping suits for events, why just use the same code when someone is jailed?
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Lyra.

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226732

Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Wouldn't this feature also be bettering the server? Also, it wouldn't take that long, it seems not that hard to implement.

They already have the code for automatically de-equipping suits for events, why just use the same code when someone is jailed?
Because its not needed.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226739

Lyra wrote:

How about just lose the suit on arrest
+support much easier
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226753

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Because its not needed.

Well it's needed because it reduces the incentive to RDA and RDM people. Maybe it shouldn't be the first suggestion to be implemented but it's a quality of life feature
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226768

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Lyra wrote:

How about just lose the suit on arrest
+support much easier

yes if ur retarded enough to get arrested in a flying suit/suit that jumps 10m in the sky/ other suit that also jumps 15m in the sky/ other suit that teleports/ other suit that cloaks etc whilst gluoning/ mini 2.0'ing you deserve to lose it
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226791

Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:

Because its not needed.

Well it's needed because it reduces the incentive to RDA and RDM people. Maybe it shouldn't be the first suggestion to be implemented but it's a quality of life feature
Or just report them if they do? You should still be able to be arrested in suits. You shouldnt remove features just because someone rda's you. Just dont get arrested.
  • Markus
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226795

Lyra wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lyra wrote:

The time it takes to make something doesn't matter. It's not a real arguement (argument***) against the suggestion.
It's like you would be saying if you get low in your suit it takes it off for you, but instead, there is a bind for it so you can do it yourself. Same with getting arrested just have a bind for the suit to be banked so when you get arrested you can bank it right away.
I am not sure what you are trying to get at because whenever I read anything you have to say about what should be added and what shouldnt all I hear is wrong, doesnt work that way, and then also wrong.
Also your point on the printer shelf does not add up, the printer shelf taxes your printers and basing over time will be a huge loss in financial gain (@sam @niko for this info) so making your own shelf is still just as useful as it used to be. The shelf taxes the afk and if you have a normal shelf or collect manually you get the money you earn. So once again you are wrong, not once but twice.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226802

Gody wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Gody wrote:
bind key "_inven bank suit name"

that doesn't work. u have to make a cfg for it

So if your suit is that precious to you, make a cfg to prevent lacking and having no self-awareness of getting arrested

That's not the point of this thread u should be able to de equip suits in jail instead of having to go out of ur way to make a cfg
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226805

CEO OF KPOP wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Gody wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Gody wrote:

So if your suit is that precious to you, make a cfg to prevent lacking and having no self-awareness of getting arrested

That's not the point of this thread u should be able to de equip suits in jail instead of having to go out of ur way to make a cfg
or just make a cfg

i do have a cfg just not for every suit i got
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226807

Sp00ns wrote:
CEO OF KPOP wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Gody wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Gody wrote:

or just make a cfg

Ok then just don’t get arrested
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1795
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1226905

Carson wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
CEO OF KPOP wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Gody wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
Gody wrote:

or just make a cfg

Ok then just don’t get arrested

I mean i can't really control it can i someone can just decide to rda me and ill get camped in jail before i get a chance to take it off
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1227135

Senlien wrote:
just bank it
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Suggestion] Arresting Suit Unequip 3 years 10 months ago #1228885

Just don't RDM or get RDM'ed. Plus you can set up bank binds (_bnk)

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123
Moderators: Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

205 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127