Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118242

Name: VeGoVeVO

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:90137147

Time / Date of when it happened: 2019.10.5 - between 22 pm and 22:25 pm (UTC) not sure doe

Item/s lost: 15 Xmas Printers - 8 Triple printer boosters - 5 printer hackers 1.0

Story: someone was trying to raid the printer dupe was destroyed so I had to repaste it and to do so I put my printers in the printer case for 1sec and they were gone btw no one used any specials what so ever, so they just vanished for no reason, I knew the case was bugged with airstrikes but I was just trying to clean up the mess by putting them there i wasn't actually printing inside them also in the video I had 3 Xmas left so I decided to put them to the test since most of them were gone anyways.

Proof :
i wasn't recording when it happened but thehomelessdude had the recording of the test.

• VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118243

:plussp:
Was there when everything happened and the printer rack is indeed bugged
  • h0meless
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 169
BOW BEFORE YOUR DICTATOR

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118245

The only issue i see with this is that you knew it would happen along with the fact you say "start" kinda shows me that you know it s going to happen and seems you only done it so you would get refunded (you can leave) and the base would be finished you would make all the money + the printers for free.
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6391
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky, PepsiMax

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118246

jack bushrsos wrote:
The only issue i see with this is that you knew it would happen along with the fact you say "start" kinda shows me that you know it s going to happen and seems you only done it so you would get refunded (you can leave) and the base would be finished you would make all the money + the printers for free.
I'd see it as maybe 1 already had fallen. So homeless told him when he started recording to show.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118247

jack bushrsos wrote:

did you read what i said -.- i had 15 printers i saved 3 of them from this bug then i checked the recording and apparently playtv is broken for me so i told thehomelessdude to record and i tested the 3 printers left, also we just started basing so why would i want to leave i am still in s3 waiting if i could get a refund now i'll put them down.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by VeGoVeVO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118248

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No not really i just looked at the proof.
1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)
2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118250

jack bushrsos wrote:

1- you have been told a few times that the printer case is buggy as fuck ( i know this from s2 base last week)
2-
3- this bug can only happen if you grav-gun the printers or if a airstrike is launched. (airstrike makes all drop) (grav-gun is 1 by 1) If it was a grav-gun and you carried on doing it after the first one thats all on you in my opinion. If a airstrike happened than they should of all fell (from what I know)

i have no reason to make my printers go away that's just dumb also i was afk for like 2h before i even put down the printers also i was moving my printers to the safe then i went to check if they were 15 printers there and they were only 3 left i just tested it and the grav - gun drops more than just one and i have no idea why would you think it wasn't an accident and i wanted it to happen but ok
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118259

jack bushrsos wrote:

2-

So it's basically his fault for the server being really buggy? Nice
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118262

Along wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

2-

I think what Jamie's trying to say here is that it looks like Vego was abusing it to get his printers back so he can leave the server and keep the printers
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118265

Tamaninja wrote:
Along wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

2-

I think what Jamie's trying to say here is that it looks like Vego was abusing it to get his printers back so he can leave the server and keep the printers
What so bad about that? It’s vego let him be
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 882

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118266

Tamaninja wrote:
Along wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

2-

well they have the logs i ain't lying and that is just dumb tbh putting down 15 xmas printers to leave 3h later it makes no sense idk why Jamie thought that's what i wanted but as i said they have the logs the printers disappeared suddenly and i had no intention to do so.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118267

• VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118292

I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Clarky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118303

Clarky wrote:
I told you specifically to not use the cases because of that ongoing issue, and what a surprise you used it! Why should you be able to get this refund when you fully knew the consequences of using printer cases, id understand if this was someone else who didn't know
Still this issue is serverside, whether he did it on purpose or not doesn't change the fact that it is still bugged and either should be fixed asap or have it temporarily pulled from the game until it has been fixed.
  • ArranAsh
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  • Thanks received: 161

Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
My Discord: Ashy #7715
My Steam
My Wishlist

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118305

ArranAsh wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Still this issue is serverside, whether he did it on purpose or not doesn't change the fact that it is still bugged and either should be fixed asap or have it temporarily pulled from the game until it has been fixed.
Or he should have just listened when he was told not to use the item since its broken?
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118312

jack bushrsos wrote:
ArranAsh wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Or he should have just listened when he was told not to use the item since its broken?

Instructions unclear, It made his printers disappear!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118315

ArranAsh wrote:
Clarky wrote:
This can be abused to avoid using ph 2.0 though, if he's fully aware of an issue and how it is caused then it's his own fault for still doing it despite knowing the risks
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118357

Clarky wrote:

If it's that broken, why is it still in the game and why has it not been fixed? New players might lose their money and printers without knowing they can make a refund request if it happens.

Just remove it or fix it and you won't have any issues.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118358

Clarky wrote:
ArranAsh wrote:
Clarky wrote:
This can be abused to avoid using ph 2.0 though, if he's fully aware of an issue and how it is caused then it's his own fault for still doing it despite knowing the risks
So it can be abused, why is it still in the game then? You've said yourself you knew previously of this bug
  • ArranAsh
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
  • Thanks received: 161

Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
My Discord: Ashy #7715
My Steam
My Wishlist

[SSRP] Refund Request - VeGoVeVO 4 years 10 months ago #1118361

:plussp:

Even tho you migth have known of the bug, it should be refunded in my opinion.
I dont think a server sided bug should stop players of using one of the biggest features of the game (props)

I'm not 100% sure what the bug is and how it works, so maybe I got it wrong
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127