In-Game - [ZARP] Reaper Or sometimes [UDA] Reaper
Username - [ZARP] Reaper Or sometimes [UDA] Reaper
SteamID
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9654

You have a good application, but like Crack anf Curtis confirmed, you were involved with a impersonation scheme. It could have gotten me perma-banned.

Take some more time to regain people their trust.

-support
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9655

Scottie wrote:
You have a good application, but like Crack anf Curtis confirmed, you were involved with a impersonation scheme. It could have gotten me perma-banned.

-support
We may have our hates for each other but I didn't know I was in it till Gummy told me. Even ask him he has said I had nothing to do with it and gummy accepted his punishment as his own fault. Plues if you were to be permabanned which server would that be for exactly all or just 1 like JailBreak
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9656

Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:

-support
We may have our hates for each other but I didn't know I was in it till Gummy told me. Even ask him he has said I had nothing to do with it and gummy accepted his punishment as his own fault. Plues if you were to be permabanned which server would that be for exactly all or just 1 like JailBreak

I don't hate anyone, but admins who've been around since day one are a pretty trustworthy source. Whatever went on their and withput delving into detail: you knew in the end and did nothing to stop it.

If the truth didn't come out I would'be been permabanned from all servers and the forums.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9660

Scottie wrote:
Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:

-support

I don't hate anyone, but admins who've been around since day one are a pretty trustworthy source. Whatever went on their and withput delving into detail: you knew in the end and did nothing to stop it.

If the truth didn't come out I would'be been permabanned from all servers and the forums.
Really why would you get banned from all?
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9662

Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:

-support

Because he performed mass abuse with admin powers I shouldn't even have. Considering I can't be demoted as I'm not staff, Hero would probably ban me from the community.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9663

Scottie wrote:
Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:

-support

Because he performed mass abuse with admin powers I shouldn't even have. Considering I can't be demoted as I'm not staff, Hero would probably ban me from the community.
Oh that would be really bad that would mean we couldn't get abusers demoted
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9667

Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:

-support

Oh that would be really bad that would mean we couldn't get abusers demoted

Ehh well. I'll leave this open for the others to decide.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9702

you know the rules very well and you have not broken any rules as far as i know +support

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9766

I agree with ghosthunter +Support
  • Crazy Jay
  • Junior Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2epypava]
[/url]

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9775

Your a good person. you know all the rules and i belive you would be fit for the job (:
+Support
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9792

Good preson,see you on the server and respecting rules one [size=360:1kbl490k]+supprot[/size] of me

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9804

i have seen you on the server only 2 times, but i saw you breaking rules much so you will get my - support
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9827

Lol when did I break the rules? And what ones I'm the one that always gets RDM'd and actually waits for my NLR
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9828

As a matter of fact, I don't see why Reaper isn't mod already. He is very mature, and knows the rules well. +Support
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9830

Thank you very much Archangel
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #9834

Ʀeaper wrote:
Lol when did I break the rules? And what ones I'm the one that always gets RDM'd and actually waits for my NLR
Archangel wrote:
As a matter of fact, I don't see why Reaper isn't mod already. He is very mature, and knows the rules well. +Support

This may have played a part in that, Arch
http://zarpgaming.com/index.php?topic=1131.15
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #10430

Good App,see you often on server +Support

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #10633

Bobii The Killer wrote:
i have seen you on the server only 2 times, but i saw you breaking rules much so you will get my - support

CHANGING MY OPINION!

Saw him today on the jailbreak doing his job, and what i saw is that he is very good mod :) , i think you will be good Mod on the ZARP &1 too :)

Changing from -S to [size=360:224zrztu]+Support![/size]
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[ACCEPTED]Reaper Mod Application Zarp|1 11 years 1 month ago #10689

You know what Reaper, I respect you, I give you a +Support. Nice work on the App, I Believe you changed. :)
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Scottie wrote:
I strangled a penguin once..
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127