Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application.

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #9612

Personalia

Loek Knoors

Netherlands

Total Playtime Ingame:
My Garry's mod playtime is 333 hours and I think I have about 40-50 hours of that played on ZARP.

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game - [Batsegeziech]
Username - lordloek
SteamID
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #9618

Batsegeziech wrote:
Total Playtime Ingame:
My Garry's mod playtime is 333 hours and I think I have about 40-50 hours of that played on ZARP.

You shouldn't even be thinking of applying.
Batsegeziech wrote:
Rate your english from 1/10 scale.
I consider my English to be 9/10 as I sometimes do make minor mistakes in punctuation.

Your English is around level 8. You are really misshaping allot of sentences, probably caused during the translation from Dutch to English.

Example of something you said:
The New Life Rule is about when

These are frequently occurring in your app.
Batsegeziech wrote:
What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation.
The New Life Rule is about when a player dies in the process of playing that he cannot return to the same place where he was before for at least 5 minutes

No. Allot of sherade to mask that you don't really know the rules. It is 3 minutes on server #1, and does not only apply to the same place/area.
Batsegeziech wrote:
it is not a citizens role to shoot the hitman as it was not a case of self-defence.

Who says the citizen didn't know him? Binding a job to RDM is not a valid judgement.
Batsegeziech wrote:
What means metagaming? Give atleast 1 example situation.
Metagaming is when you pass over information to another person (raid buddies, friends etc.) to give them an advantage that they should not be allowed to know because they would not be able to know it if it were not said by their friend. This is the case when some people go raiding and someone runs inside to scan the area, he gets shot, and then tells all of his raiding buddies information over the inside and where the owners are hiding.

Once again, allot of information but none really talked about metagaming. You don't know the difference between IC/OOC or atleast didn't mention it. You don't know what metagaming truly is.
Batsegeziech wrote:
What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of grievers? (atleast 150 words)
I am a person who can devide being a moderator and being a player well inside a servers community. When I am not on duty I play around with everyone and have fun with them. I am known for helping players who have problems regardless of what rank I am. This is the way I made most friends apart from playing alot with ther people. I like to bring in ideas to support the server and to gain even more interest for ZARP. I report all bugs I find and I would not harass or annoy anyone, even if people deserve it. So far I have contributed alot to the community as I think I brought some groups together and I have met alot of players on the server who are frequently online. Ofcoarce I can add more value to the sommunity still but this will include to keep playing and having fun with other while roleplaying!

A long plea but none really add anything to the community. Knowing the difference between being on-duty and off-duty really has nothing to do with the community. You also don't need MOD to have fun on the server, you dont need MOD to support the server and you most definitely dont need MOD to report bugs. I don't see what groups you've brought togheter, in fact I don't know you. But if you've done it as a regular player, you don't need MOD to do it.
Batsegeziech wrote:
Have you had enough community bonding so far?
I think I have bonded alot with the community and that most people have heard of my name.

Hearing your name for good or bad, has nothing to do with community bonding. Either way I disagree with 40 hours game time. Shame on you.

This app was more promising than it in fact was. Allot of words but none of them really had anything important to say. You hardly have any in-game time and you seem to lack knowledge of the rules. You also don't have any to barely any game-time. You should be ashamed of yourself for applying this soon. We're a community, not a 'hey get your rank'-drive in restaurant.

You also applied with different garry's mod communities and got crudely denied, which gives me reasons to believe you are a griever, abuser or traitor.

Very big -support, this application was very disappointing to read.
  • Scottie

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #9677

I think you are only applying to be admin on a server, no matter what server, since you are quite new to the community, also you don't seem to know the rules that well so -Support
  • Crazy Jay
  • Junior Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2epypava]
[/url]

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #9806

Crazy Jay wrote:
I think you are only applying to be admin on a server, no matter what server, since you are quite new to the community, also you don't seem to know the rules that well so -Support

I think the same, so you get my -Support
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #9993

I don't think i've seen you online to be honest.

And as Scottie said, there's some flaws in your app. -Support
  • Anonymous

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #10368

Agree with this post, haven't seen you online either.

-Support
  • Zeroxjeppe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Nothing else matters huh?

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #10420

See you on the server 1 time,but you have to play at least 2 weeks on the server,and you have to wait at least 1 week to post again

So -Support

[/img]

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #10547

Your game time is too low, and you did not fixed what Scottie told you.
-Support
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #10620

joca killer wrote:
See you on the server 1 time,but you have to play at least 2 weeks on the server,and you have to wait at least 1 week to post again

So -Support

[/img]
You have been told already 2 times to stop making your own rules. There isn't any rule that you have to play atleast 2 weeks on the server.
[hr:3viux6zb][/hr:3viux6zb]
Your playtime is too low. -Support
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #10634

I have never seen you before. [size=360:3esx4wz9]-Sup[/size]
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #10735

Scottie has a good point, You don't seem fit for the job. Iv'e seen a god bit of mistakes, and Iv'e never seen you on the server. -Support
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Scottie wrote:
I strangled a penguin once..

[DENIED]Batsegeziech's moderator application. 11 years 1 month ago #10770

You dont seem to be that known to the players. I have not seen you either. Even though i like your app.
But you have some, or only - supports. You should try to bond more and get to know the people more and get more playtime. Then apply again

DENIED
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40