Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #661256

Before you read this I did get it locked but made thos one again because I want mod on murder and changed my mind

Steam Name: |Z|Bhavya

ink to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/bhavinshah1257

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143747271

current gametracker : www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7CBhavya...arpgaming.com:27045/

I haven't played much on it but I will play on it . And on thursday I played for about 5hours and it didn't count so in the meeting just add the 5 hours onto my gametracker.

Estimated Server Time:like 3 hours but will get higher by sunday.

Languages I speak: English(England is my city)

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: I would tell them to stop and if they continue I would gag/mute them and warn them for mic spamming or text spamming.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would tell them to get out of the exploit and if they don't then I would slay them and warn her/him.For example, if a person was exploiting in a position that he can't be found or killed and he was told to get out of that exploit and he wouldn't listen I would slay and warn her/him.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: It is when someone tells someone who is the murderer which can be correct and be false.If it is false it is also ghosting and ghosting is when you are not alive.For example if she/he was not alive then she/he told a alive player who has the gun that the other person out of 3 people is the murderer ,the alive player she/he told would shoot that person and that would be ghosting and I would mute/gag and warn them..But if that person wasn't the murderer then it would be still ghosting.Ghosting can be done while not alive.

Why I should be chosen: I should be chosen because I have been staff on deathrun .I am very nice and love playing murder. I am very active but my activity is not good but it will improve as I have just started. I enjoy being staff. I know most of the commands as I have been staff on deathrun.I will add time onto my gametracker by sunday.
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 246
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Bhavya Shah. Reason: improvement
The topic has been locked.

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #661323

Cannot be trusted since he got fired for acting immature as a staff in Deathrun and also disrespects me/others. Made a false lie about me saying something about his mum/nan in a trade chat and involved admins in it with no proof, has also done these things in the past so I wouldn't recommend him becoming a staff since he still needs to act mature and follow the rules. Should wait 2-3 weeks then apply for staff. Thank you.

• ult_Wiz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #661328

ChocolateYazoo wrote:
Cannot be trusted since he got fired for acting immature as a staff in Deathrun and also disrespects me/others. Made a false lie about me saying something about his mum/nan in a trade chat and involved admins in it with no proof, has also done these things in the past so I wouldn't recommend him becoming a staff since he still needs to act mature and follow the rules. Should wait 2-3 weeks then apply for staff. Thank you.

First of all you don't even play muder and you have never seen me on it and I don't care if you are saying " Made a false lie about me saying something about his mum/nan in a trade chat" all I know is you did and that's it.....You have no proof thart you didn't trade me a well so yeh...
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #661372

Bhavy: First of all you don't even play muder and you have never seen me on it and I don't care if you are saying " Made a false lie about me saying something about his mum/nan in a trade chat" all I know is you did and that's it.....You have no proof thart you didn't trade me a well so yeh...

Exactly 'You have no proof that you didn't trade me a well' You just admitted I didn't do it. 'That you didn't trade me' and you said I traded you and said those stuff lmao looks like your iq is your age - 12

Also whenever someone disagrees with you or doesn't support your idea you also reply back to them saying something about them. If you want proof look at his forums.
  • ult_Wiz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by ult_Wiz.

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #661400

:minussp:
  • Patriot
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Thanks received: 283

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #664350

Lord Pineapple wrote:

Since your mad at me for doing a thumbs down. I will kindly elaborate!

1. If someone gives you a thumbs down. Don't get mad! [TBH I feel the feeling]
2. Doing that will most likely give a no from that person.
3. You might wanna get playing meeting is tomorrow!
  • Patriot
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Thanks received: 283

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #664352

As you may or may not know, your attitude in other servers can influence your outcome in this server.

Now looking at your application I'm not overall moved to support this (as a general thought - not an outcome of your application).

I'll start off with activity - it is not looking well and if you're looking for Mod on Murder then you will need to boost that activity very much seeing how that meeting is tomorrow.

Secondly, your scenario for the exploiter, slaying an exploiter rarely deters the user from not persisting in their actions. Exploiters are dealt with by letting a super admin - or higher - know about the situation where they can check if the user is exploiting or not.

Lastly, my comment about your attitude elsewhere links back to this, you have a consistency on wanting to join our spacer with Annie, Sarah, Legendary etc. when we tell you that we do not want you there for specific reasons. Yet the next day you ask again and have been doing so for a couple of days.

Change your attitude.

• CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #664384

So very immature, took you many meetings to get staff on Deathrun, all those times you'd be denied for immaturity to FINALLY get accepted and then demoted a few weeks after for the exact reason you were denied for many times.

IMMATURE.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #664644

Grand Wizowd wrote:

So very immature, took you many meetings to get staff on Deathrun, all those times you'd be denied for immaturity to FINALLY get accepted and then demoted a few weeks after for the exact reason you were denied for many times.

IMMATURE.
Thanks for a reply.
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #664646

CrankyBot wrote:
As you may or may not know, your attitude in other servers can influence your outcome in this server.

Now looking at your application I'm not overall moved to support this (as a general thought - not an outcome of your application).

I'll start off with activity - it is not looking well and if you're looking for Mod on Murder then you will need to boost that activity very much seeing how that meeting is tomorrow.

Secondly, your scenario for the exploiter, slaying an exploiter rarely deters the user from not persisting in their actions. Exploiters are dealt with by letting a super admin - or higher - know about the situation where they can check if the user is exploiting or not.

Lastly, my comment about your attitude elsewhere links back to this, you have a consistency on wanting to join our spacer with Annie, Sarah, Legendary etc. when we tell you that we do not want you there for specific reasons. Yet the next day you ask again and have been doing so for a couple of days.

Change your attitude.

My activity I have at least 7 hours this week but on my gametracker says like 2so read what I said on my gametracker bit.
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #664649

ChocolateYazoo wrote:

You said done things in the past,you didn't even know what zarp was...
  • Bhavya Shah
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[Murder Moderator] Bhavya's Application 6 years 8 months ago #665258

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Murder! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still have some areas to work on before you can become staff. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Inactivity

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE