Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #846

Real Name - Harrison Duong

Country - United States

Birthday and Age - 30th of June , 12.

Total Playtime - I really can't tell... i have around 1000-2000 zarp points and i used a few hundred for trails and hats.

In-Game Name: WU | Legacy Hellsing
Account Name: WU | Legacy of a Century
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40958363
What server do you wish to get a rank on(only 1 server)? - |1| ZarpDarkRP

Languages: Vietnamese , English.

Have you ever been an administrator/moderator on any other communities? - Yes , I have experience with ULX , I've been a server admin. If you need the community I can tell you , but I don't want to advertise other communities here.

Purpose as an administrator/moderator - Server admin , on a different Server , but if you're talking about this server , I want my purpose is , to just roleplay , but manage players at the same time , last night there were heaps of minges , the server kept lagging , prop trapping at spawn , nothing was settled until a mod came on... but the mod could only kick them , so they kept coming back , I didn't like so when it happened , I want to make it better.

Explain what RDM and NLR is -
RDM: Clarified as Random DeathMatch , it's almost like starting a gunfight for no reason , you are just walking on the street and kill someone for an unjust reason (EX: You are walking down the street with a galil , someone kills you for no reason and says "I don't like your gun"

NLR: When you get a group of people to raid someone , and then you are killed , you waltz right back and start raiding ... or when you are killed when someone is raiding you , you waltz back in and just shoot them..

Punishments for breaking rules:
NLR: Honestly , NLR deserves kicks , but if it is out of control , I will start banning for 10 minutes , if severe , 30.
RDM: Most of the time , but under my control , I would interrogate the reason , think about the reason , see if it's unjust or not , but the punishment I'd give is a warning kick then a ban if it continues.

Do you have a microphone? - Yes.

Can you be online at least three/four days a week, and be online at least a few hours those days? - I can be on daily , I play Garry's mod alot , if I need to get on , I'd get on immediately.

Are you older then 13? - I am 12... but I'm not older than 13... if this is a requirement , I can not meet it , sorry, but I've been made server admin on quite a few communities and have alot of experience of being an admin , please don't judge me.

I understand that if I don't follow the rules myself, I will get demoted and banned if needed.

I understand that I should respect all players.

Extra Info - Honestly , I am a new player , I understand that you might not want a "newbie user" to just come on your server and apply for admin. The thing is , I just hate it when I call for admin and none is online , so when I'm online , I can actually help out for once , not call Admin in @ chat.. but I'd understand if this was denied , I'd take full responsibility for it. Also , I've made an application but I put the wrong template... sorry about that , I couldn't find the admin template so I just took it from someone's post , anyways , post your feedback. Thanks for reading this.. I've also talked to Verita , an admin , he told me that I have to apply here on the website.
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #849

The application looks good now, followed template.

But i'm not sure about age, i will look into that.

I can't give any + or - atm.
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #850

Jericho wrote:
The application looks good now, followed template.

But i'm not sure about age, i will look into that.

I can't give any + or - atm.

Same here, not sure. The age is abit mhmm so i will wait with + or - atm.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #851

Both + and - since you're pretty new and young but you're an ok guy.
  • Outypoo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #855

This is what happens when no admins are on... it was JUST now they are prop killing like crazy...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =116513090

Look at all of the prop kills by prop physics... http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =116513602

This is the reason I want to be admin.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =116514026 proof i was on server....

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #856

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #858

We are in need of US Admins so we will look away from the age, aslong as he acts mature and so on.

Will talk to zart about this app when he comes online

-Agentlulz
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #862

He actually seems very mature if you look through the application and it was a good one aswell. Played with him yesterday and he seemed to know what he was doing. Called admins when someone was breaking rules etc.
+Support
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #871

i think he may need to play on the sever a bit more before be coming mod and the age if i see him in game acting mature then this will be a +support but for now it has to be -support
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #872

Haven't seen you around all that often and I'm not being rude but:
Purpose as an administrator/moderator - Server admin , on a different Server , but if you're talking about this server , I want my purpose is , to just roleplay , but manage players at the same time , last night there were heaps of minges , the server kept lagging , prop trapping at spawn , nothing was settled until a mod came on... but the mod could only kick them , so they kept coming back , I didn't like so when it happened , I want to make it better.

Last night your [WU] crew was RDMing the heck out of our server, we engaged in a conversation on OOC with
  • Scottie

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #923

1 more hour and i got 1337 XD i got 1336 hours on Gmod.

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #953

Scottie wrote:
Haven't seen you around all that often and I'm not being rude but:

Last night your [WU] crew was RDMing the heck out of our server, we engaged in a conversation on OOC with

[DENIED] WU | Legacy Hellsing | Admin app 11 years 3 months ago #987

We would really want admins/moderator above the age of 13. Because of the helium voice, and that its a bigger chance that they are mature and can handle thing like a pro. We simply cant have admins that goto bed at 6.. If you think this is unfair then the other reason is: get more playtime :)

DENIED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds

201 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40