Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4878

Travis Blake Hodges

United States

Total Playtime Ingame:
(excluding afk time) 192 hours the rest of my gametime is either on zarp prison break or darkrp zarp server 1

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game:xllGummyBearllx
Username:xllGummyBearllx
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:58134725
Steam Nickname:xllGummBearlx

What server you wish to get a rank on:l2lZARPlDarkRPl

Languages mastered:English and some spanish

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities:
At the moment im admin on zarp rpison server and was mod on another prison server that went down

What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation:
NLR means New Life Request and giving an example of NRL is say if you get killed by someone and you go to the same spot where you were killed in 3 minutes. then that would equal to NRL because he was supposed to forget where he was and not supposed to come to the same exact spot within 3 minutes

What means RDM? Give atleast 1 example situation:
RDM mean Random Death Match and givng one example of RDM would be if a guard on a prison server or warden randomly just started shooting every single prisoner with no reason at all. That would be RDM

What means metagaming? Give atleast 1 example situation:
Metagaming is is saying somthing related to In charactar stuff within the ooc chat and givng an example of this would be. sort of like ghosting maybe telling where someone is or in rp it would be saying somthing in ooc and then saying it in in-charactar

Consequences

What would you do if somone breaks NRL?
I would probly slay them showing them it is a sign to them that its a warning and if they broke NRL again i would kick them and if they honestly did it again THE BAN HAMMER WILL HAVE SPOKEN

What would you do if somone broke RDM?
Well since RDMer's are really annoying and they make lots of people leave servers if it was an accedent maybe and he didnt mean to kill the person because he thought he/she did somthing wrong i would kick them saying (make sure you have a reason/proof to kill someone next time) but if its like killing every single person befor the cell doors even open (prison server) i would give that person THE BAN HAMMER! But lets say it is on DarkRP. Then i would go straight away and kick the person out of the game because its common sence not to kill someone unlike in a prison server you might not know

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days?
There is usaly never a time im off zarp servers (:
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4884

xllGummyBearllx wrote:
Steam ID:xllGummyBearllx
That isn't your SteamID.
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4890

Lol nice steam id :3 besides this you are an awesome guy who knowz the rules. +Support
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4893

Updated
[/url]

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4898

-support. Why do you keep applying for every single one of our servers?

I've denied all your other extra apps. Just stop.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4914

So let me ask you this. You gave me a -support for no reason what so ever.... I guess this is why you got deranked in the first place
[/url]

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4915

as far as i've seen of you. Nice guy. Havnt seen you much on DarkRP #1, might be because you want mod for #2.

+Support
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4921

He is one of my admins for jailbreak and nows all the rules there and on zombie i think he would be great for the rank and would help a lot so +support from me.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4951

xllgummybearllx wrote:
So let me ask you this. You gave me a -support for no reason what so ever.... I guess this is why you got deranked in the first place

I'm saying this because clearly there is no point in giving you MOD on all of our servers. You chose one and you do your best on it. I've closed every single one of your numerous other threads because of this.

Shows great weakness and recognition of what I'm saying that you respond so immaturily.

Crack: I suggest you keep him as staff on Jailbreak and don't expand him any further. There is just no point.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4952

no point? i dont need to argue with you because your clearly wrong. is it bad that im staff on 2 servers? is it answer me. and you say im childish even though you gave -support for no reason and you got deranked. so i mean whats there to argue about with you?
[/url]

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4953

Well its not going to stop him playing zombie and he might as well when he is there help people so i think just keeping to one sever is just fucking bullshit i still like to help on the other severs sometimes.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4956

xllgummybearllx wrote:
no point? i dont need to argue with you because your clearly wrong. is it bad that im staff on 2 servers? is it answer me. and you say im childish even though you gave -support for no reason and you got deranked. so i mean whats there to argue about with you?

I just told you my reasons to -support you twice. It's not my fault you're to thick to understand that you can't apply for 4 servers at the same time.

My derank has nothing to do with you? Stop using it as an excuse.
crack wrote:
Well its not going to stop him playing zombie and he might as well when he is there help people so i think just keeping to one sever is just fucking bullshit i still like to help on the other severs sometimes.

What's the point of giving a bunch of players mod then 'just in case he may hop on there now and then'. You'll end up with 300 zombie mods that you can't trace cause they go by all the other servers. No point in training them either then. You're aware he's applied for every single server but Zuthars?
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4960

im not gonna argue with you because if your honestly gonna try to start somthing with me thats very silly of you....
and then ive only applied for darkrp 2 and jailbreak. you gave -support on my application because you dont like me and you have a hatred for me and i really dont care. but if your gonna try to start shit with me now? what kind of person justs trys to start an argument over nothing. your -upport was uncalled for. there was nothing to ahte on my application as i saw in your -support and most of it was hate 'i closed most of your applications'. 'why do you keep applying' i mean its silly for real. its a hate game. and the more you keep hateing the worse life will be for you my freind
[/url]

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4961

xllgummybearllx wrote:
im not gonna argue with you because if your honestly gonna try to start somthing with me thats very silly of you....
and then ive only applied for darkrp 2 and jailbreak. you gave -support on my application because you dont like me and you have a hatred for me and i really dont care. but if your gonna try to start shit with me now? what kind of person justs trys to start an argument over nothing. your -upport was uncalled for. there was nothing to ahte on my application as i saw in your -support and most of it was hate 'i closed most of your applications'. 'why do you keep applying' i mean its silly for real. its a hate game. and the more you keep hateing the worse life will be for you my freind

I've accepted your first app myself with the idea you had the ambitions of growing into an admin. This has nothing to do with hatred, stronger said, I don't even know you.

I'm judging by your apps and considering you applied for all of then in a spree of 1 week it shows a clear messages of the type of applicant you are.

For now I'll leave your thread as it is as you apparantly can't deal with well-constructed critisism and you don't have the capabilities to come up with some arguments apart from 'OMG YOU HATE MEEEE' either. If you had just explained your plans on how you are going to do work on multiple servers that'd been enough to get a +support Goodluck to you. I'm sticking to my -support due to the lack of capabilities, temper control and immaturity.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4962

Immaturity? anger issues? and you can keep your -support on my application i really dont care.... besides the fact there is no perticular reason :P
[/url]

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4963

xllgummybearllx wrote:
Immaturity? anger issues? and you can keep your -support on my application i really dont care.... besides the fact there is no perticular reason :P

I've just given you atleast 10 reasons why.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4964

this is silly i dont need to argue with someone on my admin post.....
do the mature thing and stop posting uncalled for stuff on my application. this is why you got deranked >.<
[/url]

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4966

xllgummybearllx wrote:
this is silly i dont need to argue with someone on my admin post.....
do the mature thing and stop posting uncalled for stuff on my application. this is why you got deranked >.<

It's a pretty simple question like I just said an explanation on how you think your work would go in practice when you get mod on this server as well. I've hinted this in previous posts cause I'm curious.

Either you're to dumb or unwilling to fill me in on this. It's purely a question out of interest and concern. It has nothing to do with being deranked once again. I suggest you don't speak about things you have no knowledge about.

Now are you going to explain your application or are you just going to remain shallow?
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4967

I think you should only focus on one server.
-Support
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[DENIED] My Zarp DarkRP Zombie Survival Admin/Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4988

Just curious whos the super admin for the darkrp server 2?
[/url]
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT