Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4582

Personalia
Edwin F

Sweden

Total Playtime Ingame:
My total playtime is about 100 hours I believe.

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game - [Zarp]Edwin
Username - Bejjbz
SteamID
  • Alpacas
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4586

Lack of words on the last part of app, But i see you on the server ALOT!!! you always help me, using your mod powers. I will give you a definite [glow=green,23,300]+Support[/glow]
  • Weed
  • Fresh Boarder
This blows, Literally

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4596

Good app but i think the standards are getting higher on server #1 and we are not in dire need of mods so on that note
-Support
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4600

Don't apply for admin.
You have to wait until a Sa+ thinks you are ready.
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4605

Someone close this. Not possible to apply for admin. Superadmins+ as curtis said will promote when we thinkyou are ready

CLOSED
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4606

Veritas wrote:
Someone close this. Not possible to apply for admin. Superadmins+ as curtis said will promote when we thinkyou are ready

CLOSED

Just let the + and - supports go through for a bit longer. He is obviously applying for moderator as he isnt yet, and to cut him some slack:

We can't really blame him if we name the category Admin Apps.

Anyhow Edwin, you are a rulebreaker. I've kicked you numeriously and banned you once.

-support from me.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4610

Scottie wrote:
Veritas wrote:

CLOSED

Just let the + and - supports go through for a bit longer. He is obviously applying for moderator as he isnt yet, and to cut him some slack:

Anyhow Edwin, you are a rulebreaker. I've kicked you numeriously and banned you once.

-support from me.
Sorry for the missunderstanding with the category.
Anyway for the rulebreaking, I think its false.
Yes, I might have broken a rule or two, but not intentionally. It was things I havent thought of and such.

Like the time you kicked me for saying your name 3 times, I think thats just.. Lame.
And the time you kicked me for asking for help, and the time you banned me for arguing with you?

Oh well.
  • Alpacas
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4611

Alpacas wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Veritas wrote:

CLOSED

-support from me.
Yes, I might have broken a rule or two, but not intentionally. It was things I havent thought of and such.

Like the time you kicked me for saying your name 3 times, I think thats just.. Lame.
And the time you kicked me for asking for help, and the time you banned me for arguing with you?

Oh well.

You were kicked for spamming after I warned you not to use ooc/pms to get my attention quicker. @ is a perfectly fine admin help system and I am not the only admin on the server. Last time I checked you weren't the queen and you therefore don't get a priority treatment above other players. Deal with this, especially when I'm role-playing.

For the ban part, rules are not to be argued with. Especially when I say so. You didn't agree in following the rules you got attended on and got banned for taking some orientation time. We have server rules and as admins we steer RP. If you do not want to do this you are wasting a player slot to us.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4616

Scottie wrote:
Alpacas wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Veritas wrote:

CLOSED

-support from me.

Oh well.

You were kicked for spamming after I warned you not to use ooc/pms to get my attention quicker. @ is a perfectly fine admin help system and I am not the only admin on the server. Last time I checked you weren't the queen and you therefore don't get a priority treatment above other players. Deal with this, especially when I'm role-playing.

For the ban part, rules are not to be argued with. Especially when I say so. You didn't agree in following the rules you got attended on and got banned for taking some orientation time. We have server rules and as admins we steer RP. If you do not want to do this you are wasting a player slot to us.
I didnt use ooc, you were driving in your cop car and I tried to get your attention to report some illegal activity.

We didnt argue about rules anyway.
Oh well, I appreciate your help or whatsoever.
  • Alpacas
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Alpacas/Edwin's Admin Application 11 years 2 months ago #4621

AS veritas said this is closed admin apps arnt allowed.

DENIED
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun