Username - [RedCity.Org] RAiNBOW
SteamID - STEAM_0:1:30761711
Steam Nickname - RAiNBOW

Which server you wish to get a rank on?
1|ZARP|DarkRP|CustomJobs/ENTITIES/FriendlyStaff

Languages mastered:
English

Rate your english from 1/10 scale:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Have you been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
Yes I have been Administrator for one ByB server and [RFF] server that shut down recently. And Stainlessgaming server.

What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation.
New Life Rule - One player is killed by another. The player who was killed returns back to where they died 10 seconds ago. And they must wait the amount of time given by server rules/DarkRP rules.

What means RDM? Give atleast 1 example situation.
Random Death Match - Player roams the street and kills 5 people. With no valid RP reason. Thus he is either getting kicked/banned. And other players complain.

What means metagaming? Give atleast 1 example situation.
Metagaming - The player see's what another player is saying in /OOC so he decides to use it against them and ends up succeeding or failing. Thus, the player using /OOC request Admin assistance for the player breaking metagame.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Consequences

What would you do if a player breaks NLR?
I would give him a warning to leave the location where he died. If he does it repeaditly I would kick him. After the warnings would be a ban for 2 hours. If they are new and they don't know about it, I'll just inform them about the rules.

What would you do if a player breaks RDM?
I would give them 1 warning and discuss about the rules with the player. If they do it again it would be a kick. Third time is a ban for 3 Hours.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Do you have a microphone?
No.

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days?
I would be online through the whole week. And weekend. (Morning & Afternoon -Weekdays)

Are you 14 or higher?
My current age is 15.

If you dont follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed you understand, you will dedicate to a training program and have answered each questions personally. Copied applications will be denied at once. Do you understand?
Yes I understand, and agree to the terms applied.

Will you respect all players in both respect as disrespectful behaviour?
I will be respecting the ones who respect me. The players who are disrespectful I frown upon. Everyone is to be treated equal. And players who disrespect will have no respect back. They are to be punished for their rude behaviour.
______________________________________________________________________________________
What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of grievers? (atleast 150 words)
Well, first of all I would love to stop all the rule breakers out there. And start enforcing the rules more better. I take rules very seriously. I don't like to see people break the rules for their own advantage. They need to be punished. Most servers usually go down because of Hacker's, Troller's, and *Rule Breaker's*. Have Zarp Gaming.com server's go down and others is horrible to witness. Because you get really connected to the player's who always play it and staff. I would never abuse to keep the server safe or other's or myself. I'am determined to enforce rules, punish rule breakers, and have fun. Everyone wants to have fun, not get trolled on by kids.

Have you had enough community bonding so far?
I still like to community bond, but yes.

What do you expect from your mentor/training. (atleast 150 words)
I expect my mentor to be serious. Respectful. And be trustworthy. I don't want the mentor to describe something to me then say "It's really cool and it's fun to mess around with". I don't want that. I want these things to be used for emergencies. Not fun. Also I want the mentor to always respond back, I don't want no reply. (When online) When being my mentor, I request equal treatment like everyone else. No foul language, profanity, and no talk backs. If mentor has a mic he is to speak clearly and loud. If he is typing. Use proper grammar. No typing like you got an illness.
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] RAiNBOW's ADMIN Application 11 years 2 months ago #4396

DENIED - Appreciate your honesty, but 5 hours really? We don't just give out admin.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] RAiNBOW's ADMIN Application 11 years 2 months ago #4397

I understand.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40