Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (:

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4284

Travis Blake Hodges

United States

Total Playtime Ingame:
(excluding afk time) 192 hours the rest of my gametime is either on zarp prison break or darkrp zarp server 1

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game:[ZARP] xllGummyBearllx
Username:xllGummyBearllx
Steam ID:xllGummyBearllx
Steam Nickname:[ZARP] xllGummBearlx

What server you wish to get a rank on:l2lZARPlDarkRPl

Languages mastered:English and some spanish

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities:
At the moment im admin on zarp rpison server and was mod on another prison server that went down

What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation:
NLR means New Life Request and giving an example of NRL is say if you get killed by someone and you go to the same spot where you were killed in 3 minutes. then that would equal to NRL because he was supposed to forget where he was and not supposed to come to the same exact spot within 3 minutes

What means RDM? Give atleast 1 example situation:
RDM mean Random Death Match and givng one example of RDM would be if a guard on a prison server or warden randomly just started shooting every single prisoner with no reason at all. That would be RDM

What means metagaming? Give atleast 1 example situation:
Metagaming is is saying somthing related to In charactar stuff within the ooc chat and givng an example of this would be. sort of like ghosting maybe telling where someone is or in rp it would be saying somthing in ooc and then saying it in in-charactar

Consequences

What would you do if somone breaks NRL?
I would probly slay them showing them it is a sign to them that its a warning and if they broke NRL again i would kick them and if they honestly did it again THE BAN HAMMER WILL HAVE SPOKEN ;D

What would you do if somone broke RDM?
Well since RDMer's are really annoying and they make lots of people leave servers if it was an accedent maybe and he didnt mean to kill the person because he thought he/she did somthing wrong i would kick them saying (make sure you have a reason/proof to kill someone next time) but if its like killing every single person befor the cell doors even open (prison server) i would give that person THE BAN HAMMER! But lets say it is on DarkRP. Then i would go straight away and kick the person out of the game because its common sence not to kill someone unlike in a prison server you might not know

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days?
There is usaly never a time im off zarp servers (:
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4301

I've only seen you on server #1 darkrp since the jb server went down.

This leaves you with about 12 hours gametime on server 1. Also had to punish you few times as you broke rules with your mod powers. Injailbreak youget away with it darkrp not so much

-support
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4302

xllgummybearllx wrote:
Total Playtime Ingame:
386 Hours
Add your playtime on Zarp 1
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4321

I have not seen you active on Darkrp 1. And its altso many mods atm. And scott says that he has given you warnings. Therefore i -Support
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4348

so sorry guys i meant on number 2 and to answer someones question. i do get on darkrp 1 i just dont see you on....
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4349

xllgummybearllx wrote:
so sorry guys i meant on number 2 and to answer someones question. i do get on darkrp 1 i just dont see you on....
Your playtime on Zarp 2 then?
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4350

I think you bring a lot to the table other guys dont seem to like you but i do you no the rules and are bring people to the sever so +support from me.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4353

Also you do not have 192 hours on dark rp....
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4355

And no offence to you to curtis but i play on zarp darkrp just as much as prison and i enjoy them booth so much. im not arguing with your statement about me being on one server more then the other but i like booth servers and would love to help out them booth. it doesnt matter if i just got accepted for jailbreak. i also applyed for darkRP 2 also to help out the server and i heard they dont have alot of staff either. on darkRP 1 they have alot of mods and admins xD
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4356

Oops I thought this was for server one, yes we do need help on server 2

so

+Support
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4357

Yeah sorry for confusion i just mixed up my 1 and 2 button lol :P
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4377

[size=360:1u80dppx]+Support[/size]
Amazing, trustworthy Administrator on Jailbreak, think he'll make an amazing addition to the ZombieRP Staff Team!
  • Owls_Oasis
  • Fresh Boarder
Mainly loves JailBreak, Zombie RP and Dark RP.
Feel free to add me on Steam anytime. :)
Name on Steam : Owls_Oasis |DSG SA|

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4378

Still hasn't been online past few days and already has admin on other server..
  • Scottie

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4379

well scotty the servers have been shut down and i havent been able to get on them. they come on and on all the time so its hard to know when they come on (not arguing with you)
[/url]

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4402

Really great guy, played with you a few times and knows the rules and how it all goes. Defo +support
  • Thatguychris
  • Fresh Boarder
  • OG Zarp

[DENIED] My Admin/Moderator Application For Zarp DarkRP Server (: 11 years 2 months ago #4505

xllgummybearllx wrote:
well scotty the servers have been shut down and i havent been able to get on them. they come on and on all the time so its hard to know when they come on (not arguing with you)

You've got allot of +support so that is a positive. However we don't just take mods to get you some powers on. We want you to focus on one server and possibly grow into an admin at some point of time. This goes for all candidates. Please refrain from applying for any other servers then the one you've already been accepted on.

DENIED.
  • Scottie
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

262 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
13/47