Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Gamersfunhouse's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Gamersfunhouse's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47973

RP-Name: BrotherGAMER

Link To Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/gamersfunhouse

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80532056

Estimated Play Time: www.gametracker.com/player/Gamersfunhouse/94.23.19.200:27015/

Languages I Speak: English German French

Explain \"Random Death Match\" and give an example scenario: RDM is when a player is just walking around trying to have a nice time and then gets killed randomly for no valid RP reason.
EG: Player A kills Player B, Player A does this because he thinks it is fun and is just a pathetic little troll.

Explain \"New Life Rule\" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule, also know as NLR is when someone is killed and is not aloud to go back to that area for a given amount of time (in ZARP's case it is 3 minutes), However the rule does not apply if you were killed for no valid RP reason.
EG: Player A gets killed by player B, about 30 seconds later player A comes running back and complains about how he was not ready for it and says it is RDM.

Explain \"Metagaming\" and give an example scenario:
Metagaming is when someone uses (OOC) as an in-game character (IC)
EG: if someone is getting raided he will use (OOC) to try to say "hey Im being raided guys come help QUICK"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would say to him that the console shows and conforms he was killed but then I was asked how he was killed then if he explains the way that the RDM would normally go I would then take action

Explain how you would handle the following situation :
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Then I would move player Y out of NLR zone to ask him if he has an NLR time or if he was RDM if he was RDM I would let him go back but I it was him breaking NLR for the sake of it I would warn him then keep him out of that area

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would warn for META gaming and bring him to me to discuss with him why not to do it and ask him to look over the rules for a second time.

Why Should I Be Chosen?: I should be chosen as I am always on that server if the jailbreak server is EMPTY, most of the time you will catch me on DarkRP playing with my friends. I always try to help on that server say if I catch someone roof building I will ask them why they are doing it and if they say they didn't read the rules or they didn't know I hand them over to the admin / mod on duty. If I was accepted then I feel it would increase my play time and my enthusiasm to help others in a whole new way. The one time I have been accused of rule breaking was when I kept getting RDA'd but I fought back and killed him after I got free of jail, however I realized my mistakes and I haven't broken the rules since. I also love to help people in need so to be given moderator status would increase my self esteem loads. The reason I say this is due to me now being home-educated because of extreme bullying and I rather not share what happened. But in my opinion to be home-educated might mean I could turn up to the server more often than others.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Nafe.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kim.

[DarkRP] Gamersfunhouse's Moderator Application 9 years 10 months ago #47974

You have posted this in wrong section, I'll make sure that it will get moved and you didn't answer all questions.
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!
  • Thanks received: 64
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Sortus.

[DarkRP] Gamersfunhouse's Moderator Application 9 years 10 months ago #47975

Sorry what questions have I missed :)
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kim.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf