Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47937

-Details-

RP Name: Chester

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/SzabiPotato/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76385026

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/SzabiPotato/94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 320 Hours.

Languages I speak: 100% English & 90% Hungarian.

-Promotion Related-

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin. As a Moderator I really enjoyed doing my job and making the community free from rule breakers. I love to do F1 and I usually do whenever it is needed.. I Improved some of my knowledge on the rules in the time I was a Moderator. With the commands I would never abused any of them.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user). I had some bad situation here is one of the worst: I got an F1 then I got both players up there, they then decided to argue over something else and I told them to be quiet. They then started shooting each other then before they killed each other I froze them. Then I explained what they did wrong. But for them that wasn’t enough, they started disrespecting me and the other person too, I warned them for Disrespect and the rules they broke, after that I apologised to both of them the teleported them down to spawn then unfroze both of them, they even said sorry to each other and it was done.

If you had to write an email to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: I would write to them:
Dear Player, before anything I would like to congratulate you to your new Moderator Rank, In this email I will explain to you what will happen and how to will happen.

You’ll be given such as:
Freeze: [/Freeze ‘player’] then to unfreeze you do [/unfreeze player] make sure you don’t forget to unfreeze.

Warn: [/Warn ‘Player’ ‘Reason’] E.g. /Warn Chester CDM. You can also unwarn by doing [/unwarn ‘Player’]

Slap: [/slap ‘Player’ ‘how many times‘ ‘how many damage’ E.g. /slap chester 0 1 . I slapped myself once with 1 damage.

Ignite: [/ignite ‘your name’] ( To Ignite yourself) and [/ignite ‘name’] you can extinguish a player when they are ignited by typing [/extinguish ‘player’]
E.g. /Ignite Chester then /extinguish chester .

Kick: [/kick ‘Player’ ‘Reason’] Only kick players if there is a serious reason not just RDM x1 if it’s mass RDM kick or tell an admin to ban them E.g.
/kick chester Breaking The Same Rules X3.

/slay: [/slay ‘name’ ‘rocket/silent/normal/explode.
E.g. /Slay Chester Rocket

/tp ‘look at the point you want to be tp-ed’

[/goto ‘player’ E.g. /goto Chester.

[/bring ‘player’ E.g. /bring chester.

Now you know all the commands, please don’t abuse your powers in any way. I recommend you to only use your powers when you’re a Mod On Duty. You can apply for Admin after two weeks of Moderator.

- Regards Chester

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would Reply:
Dear ‘Player’

You have been banned for propspam, you have made an Unban Appeal so you do care about the server, You also kindly apologized for what you have done and since it’s your first ban I will decrease your ban to ‘Two Days’ If you do it again I’m afraid it won’t be as easy as now. After all, please don’t propspam or break any rules again.

- Regards Chester

Why I should be promoted (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words). I would like to be promoted because: I enjoyed my time as a Moderator however sometimes bans are needed but not always there is a Admin online, I would never abuse any of my powers, I would only use them for good porpoises. I am trying to be active on the server about 5 hours daily, I learned lots of new things about being a staff on the best Garry’s Mod Community. In every single situation I’m trying to stay calm and try my best in solving the F1, I am happy to help others in any situation it’s needed. I love to be here at Zarp gaming and play with friends almost all the time. Sometimes there are Disrespectful and Racist player which I try to stop them by maybe warning them or telling an admin to ban them. I am active on TeamSpeak and on it as much as I can. I would still do F1s if I get admin and I would help even more. Thank you for reading my application and really appreciate it.

- Regards
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Chester.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47947

chester. you do deserve it. but. really. hold up. SERIOUSLY. this is about your 5th administrator application and every saturday when you get denied you start self-hating yourself, taking yourself for a useless piece of poop. seriously, stop doing it. it's nothing but harming you a lot. look at your own god damn RP name. you should seriously take a break. i'm not even kidding and I'm not trying to offend you, but it's for your own good imo.
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christopher S

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47955

What Swami said. Just control your over-reacting, be patient and wait :) Don't think that you're "Forever Lonely" as in your RP name. These are the only things which are holding you back. Just relax man, take it easy, you will become an admin sooner or later :p
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by DarthVader.

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47958

I honestly think Chester should be an Admin. He's indeed very young, but he is extremly mature, cute, helpful and is always doing F1s the best way he can.
Goodluck!
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47976

Guys :P the: [Forever Alone] in my name is just to say that I don't want go gang x.x So it's nothing serious. I also didn't ' over react ' when I got denied. I stayed as calm as possible.

PS: Thanks for you support?

- Regards
  • Chester
  • Expert Boarder
  • Teh skies are bluee..?!
  • Thanks received: 185
I haz sweg

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47977

Chester, I had few problems with you last week due to your activity and actually doing your work as an Admin, but this week you have proven that you can be active and do your job since you have done many f1's this week, I think this is your week Chester and I hope you will have a chance to do your job as an Admin next week, Good Luck!

+SUPPORT!
  • Sortus
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Smokin' Weed Everyday!
  • Thanks received: 64

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47979

Sorry chester, I understood the forever alone as your reaction for being denied :p My verdict will be: +SUPPORT!!! Now that you cleared things up, I see that you deserve becoming an admin for the server, as you are a very helpful Mod :)
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

[SSRP ADMIN] Chester's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47980

strange, right after you got the news about not being an admin you switched to another channel and changed your ts3 name. anyway. support yes. from what i've said before
  • abcu
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the spoone is real -the matricks
  • Thanks received: 63
dont rdm
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun