Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] WackyWazza Moderator Application

[SSRP Moderator] WackyWazza Moderator Application 9 years 10 months ago #47401

[Aqua] WackyWazza
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054543111
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47138691
www.gametracker.com/player/WackyWazza/94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 36 Hours Gmod Play Time:298 hours

Languages I speak: English, Small Part of German( From School)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: A Guy comes up to you in the middle of the street and Kills you without a valid reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: The new life rule is where you die and respawn but have to wait 2 minutes before going back to your previous location and going back you forget everything that just happend 2 minutes ago.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario: If Player x a Gun dealer and you were getting Raided and you used /ooc and said Gun shop RAID that would be Meta Gaming because he would have to use /advert

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x: i would take both players to a location that no-one but me and the other admins/mods could access, i would listen to both sides of there stories and then ask both players for valid proof of rdming and if i was given proof i would warn player y for RDM and if a repeated action was to happen i would ban the user

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time: I Would again take both players to a private area no normal player could access and i would ask to listen to both sides of the stories while checking in the logs to see the times they were killed if the stories didn't match i would refer to the logs if it said Player y was killed by Player x and then player y went back for the revenge kill i would warn Player y twice and i would tell Player x to take a picture or record the incident next time for valid proof to ban Player y

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided: i would go to the bank and stop the raid while i told the Player x that he was Metagaming and tell him next time to use /Advert Instead of /OOC then i would let the raid resume.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words): I Think I should be chosen as moderator because I am a very friendly person and I love helping people. I have previously been a paid moderator on the old zarp about 9 months ago and I was demoted for breaking a few of the rules over these past 9 months I have had time to mature and read over the rules more I now am familiar with these rules and love playing on this server. I would handle F1 request As soon as possible and I would help the person/people in the brightest and friendliest manor. If it was a F1 with no meaning I would explain why not to do it next time and if it was serious and I dealt with it politely I would then ask If there was anything else I could help with. As I said before as I have matured over these past 9 months I felt like it was the right time to make a moderator application and become a helper on the server because I would love to solve peoples problems.

Yours Sincerely
WackyWazza/Will
  • W00DW4RD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by W00DW4RD.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] WackyWazza Moderator Application 9 years 10 months ago #47416

Hope its a Good Out Come :)
  • W00DW4RD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by W00DW4RD.

[SSRP Moderator] WackyWazza Moderator Application 9 years 10 months ago #47432

Please Feel Free to Leave Suggestions/Opinions On My Application :)
  • W00DW4RD
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] WackyWazza Moderator Application 9 years 10 months ago #47445

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

However, the meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to improve on maturity, improve on rules.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Chris.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

193 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf