Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator]Takeshi Application

[SSRP Moderator]Takeshi Application 9 years 10 months ago #47385

RP Name: Takeshi
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072855106
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:56294689
Estimated Server Time: 50+ hours. www.gametracker.com/player/PwnerOfThePea.../94.23.19.200:27105/
Languages I speak: English

Random Death Match (RDM)
Random death match is a term that has been created by the gaming community to explain a random killing. This is where a player kills another player for no valid reason, like if they felt like it. Valid reasons for killing people are raids, muggings, self-defence and more.
Example: I start shooting at a player that is a civilian with me being a police officer.

New Life Rule (NLR)
New life rule is enacted when a player dies in anyway. This means that the player that has died, has forgotten all memories of their past life. Thus meaning that the player is no longer allowed to return to their previous location on the map, and seek revenge for previous actions that have been taken against them. This rule is enforced for three minutes on the server and once that time is over you are allowed to return to your previous location.
Example: I kill a player during a raid. That player dies and returns to spawn, he or she will need to wait for the timer on the upper screen to be over to return to the district in which he or she died.

Metagaming
Metagaming is when a user shares information with other user that they would not naturally know. This is normally shared over out of character (OOC) and gives information to users about what is going on in the game.
Example : "Meet me over at the motel" Said by a player in /OCC

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
In this situation, i would ask for both sides of their stories, and ask player X for proof of rdm ( screenshots, video , etc). I would then check the logs, and warn the player for rdm, if there were eligible proof.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
In This situation, I would ask player X for some proof, and ask for both sides of their stories. If the story checks out, and player Y has broken NLR, i would warn him for Breaking NLR.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would verbally warn player X, and tell him/her not to do it again. If continued, I would give a warning.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words) .
I believe that I should be chosen for Moderator because with the experience I've had on this great server, I think i should put it to great use. I thought long about becoming a moderator, and decided to make an application. I think that me being a moderator, could help staff, and players deal with many things they may need help with ( F1's, questions about the server, etc) It would be highly possible to be on everyday to help out the community of Zarp DarkRP, and try to make it even better than it was before. I know many of the staff members here on Zarp, and i get along with them well , too, so i think that would also be a benefit, considering im not somebody that nobody knows. The staff and community here are very friendly, and I think thats a major bonus because I'd like to be in a nice, friendly community, and be able to get along with everybody.
Thank you for taking the time to read my moderator application, and have a good day :) .
  • KanadeChan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator]Takeshi Application 9 years 10 months ago #47391

Positive Things About You:
• Good Knowledge of the rules,
• Nice Application,

Negative Things About You:
• Never saw you before,
• Gametracker link is incorrect,

What You Should Improve on: