Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] AnilTheDoctor's re-application

[SSRP] AnilTheDoctor's re-application 9 years 11 months ago #47336

RP Name: AnilTheDoctor - [NM] AnilTheDoctor
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/SkixelDroidd/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73637267
Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/AnilTheDoctor/94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 203+ Hours (I was here from Xmas :P but i stopped playing for a while and here i am again)

Languages I speak: Turkish-English

DARKRP RELATED

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM is when somone kills someone for a Non-RP reason.
Example Scenario
Player x kills Player y as mutant at surface

Player x: This guy killed me before *kills* (NLR+RDM)

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

NLR is: When you die you start a new life you need to forget about your past life for 3 min which means you can't go back where you died. and you can't kill someone for killing you otherwise it is RDM + NLR

Example Scenario:
Raider kills Defender at Defender's base, Defender comes back and kills Raider without waiting 3 min

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario
If you talk about RP in Out Of Chacater chat (OOC) that is Metagame
Example Scenario:

(OOC) Player x: I need to buy guns really quick
(OOC) Player y: Sure meet me at spawn

(OOC) Player x: I am getting raided help me please

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would tp the player y to me and ask why did you rdm Player x? if he says like: "No what? i didn't rdm, I didn't even kill him etc." i would warn him for RDM + Lying
Situation 2: if Player y says i rdmed him i would warn Player y for RDM
Situation 3: if Player y says i killed him because he past KOS line- he was in base etc. i would tp him back and explain Player x RDM
Situation 4: if Player y says i killed him because he past KOS line - he was in my base etc. and Player x says: i was not in his base or i didn't pass KOS line then i would ask for proof

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would tp Player y to me and ask: Why did you break NLR? if he says: I didn't break NLR etc. i would warn him for Lying + Breaking NLR
Situation 2: If Player y says: What is NLR? first i would explain him NLR then i would warn him for Breaking NLR

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

First i would tell him to not Metagame
Situation 1: if He continues to requesting help i would warn him for Metagame
Situation 2: if He says "What is metagame" etc. i would explain him and ask to not do it again

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
I increased my playtime, i learned rules better and i can control my anger now so i am re-applying.I was playing from xmas and its like 4 months i am playing and i noticed no Mods or Admins know Turkish and they can't help Turkish people. Cause Turkish people don't really know how to speak english(well, not all of them for example i know English ) So that means they can't explain what they want in F1's and Mods/Admins won't understand them. This is the only DarkRP server i am playing on Garry's mod and it is my favorite server. Whenever i enter to Garry's mod i directly enter to ZARP that means i will be mostly active on server. Most of the time i will be on duty. I will help to anyone i will increase my play time i won't unfair anyone i will do what all mods must do. I will do my best.
  • anil
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 19
hello am 48 year man from somalia. sorry for my bed england. i selled my wife for internet konnektion for play "guarez mod" and i want for become goodest player like u and i play on "zrap" server with 500 ping
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] AnilTheDoctor's re-application 9 years 11 months ago #47342

+Support Friendly Player + Online PLayer
  • g_o_r_k_e_m
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Feed me with -Karma
  • Thanks received: 2
<3 &2<3

[SSRP] AnilTheDoctor's re-application 9 years 11 months ago #47350

Helps me when I need help and online most of the time

+Support
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP] AnilTheDoctor's re-application 9 years 11 months ago #47402

bump
  • anil
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Thanks received: 19
hello am 48 year man from somalia. sorry for my bed england. i selled my wife for internet konnektion for play "guarez mod" and i want for become goodest player like u and i play on "zrap" server with 500 ping

[SSRP] AnilTheDoctor's re-application 9 years 11 months ago #47441

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

195 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT