Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Sergeilol's Application

[SSRP] Sergeilol's Application 9 years 11 months ago #47278

RP Name Sergeilol

Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/sergeilol/

SteamID STEAM_0:0:32117184

Current Gametracker Profile : www.gametracker.com/player/%5BPFG%5D%20S.../94.23.19.200:27015/
old one : www.gametracker.com/player/Sergeilol/94.23.19.200:27015/

Estimated Server Time : 135.1 hours on my latest profile + 89.48 on my old = 224,58 Hours

Languages I speak : 100% dutch , 90% english , 70% french , 40% german and 20% spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
AKA R.D.M. , a player walks up to another player and shoots him for no reason , or no RolePlay Reason
or a mutant killing players on the surface without being shot at

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
AKA N.L.R. , A players base is getting raided and he/she returns immideatly instead of waiting 3 minutes till the N.L.R. timer is over, also if you die you dont remember your past "life"
how i would handle this: look at the time the player got killed and/or if he/she got screenshots of it , if the kill was less than 3 minutes apart then give him/her a warning

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Saying Roleplay Stuff in OOC , Example : (OOC) Sergeilol : im selling weed for 4k , /pm me

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
teleport both players to me , hear both stories to see if player X is not just mad that he got killed during a raid or something else , if the story of player X makes sense and the story of player Y doesnt then player Y gets a warn, but if i cannot decide who of the 2 is right/wrong i will ask for screenshots or film and if player X doesnt have them then i will let them both go off without doing any warnings

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
give the player a warning for Metagaming and say that he needs to use group chat/warn his guards using /pm

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
i have been on the server for quite some time and i hate it when there are no admins/mods online and people are fail raiding my base , i also have alot of freetime for moderating duties
i would also like to help all the new people on ZARP so the community can grow even bigger and help them learn the rules.
ifplayers are breaking a minor rule (keypad hold time too short etc.) i wouldnt give them a straight up warning but i will first tell them whats wrong and if they dont fix it give them a warning
im very active on ZARP and with 1 moderator more the F1 delay time would shrink , not by much but everything will help
my past moderator experiences were with a TTT server with an average of 20 players online and that was quite hard to manage because i was the only active moderator
the knowlegde i got from that will help with the DarkRP moderating of the server

Thanks for taking your time to read this application
Sergeilol
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by 113512.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Sergeilol's Application 9 years 11 months ago #47281

Sorry in advance if i made a mistake in the application
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Sergeilol's Application 9 years 11 months ago #47319

Since you care about mistakes, I'd like to point out a few:
NLR also includes remembering your past life. You must not remember anything that happened prior to your death.
You also forgot to explain how you would handle the NLR situation (fix it asap or the application will be considered invalid).

Overall, the application is below average. It lacks proper grammar, punctuation and the spaces between the paragraphs are irregular.
My suggestion is that you should improve your application as fast as you can.

Cheers and goodluck.
  • Nameful
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 109
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Nameful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 113512

[SSRP] Sergeilol's Application 9 years 11 months ago #47421

edit some part , thank you for your time to write a reply
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1