RP Name: silisio
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056630552/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:48182412
Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/player/silisio/94.23.19.200:27015/
Age 15
Estimated Server Time: 115 hours
Languages I speak: English, Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match known as RDM is when a player kills another player without any valid rp reason.
Example: Player x is a mutant and sees that he has equiped a knife and go outside the sewers and just kills everyone who passes his way that would be RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule known as NLR is when you got killed by someone and go back to the place you got killed before your timer at the top of the screen run out but also after that you can’t remember anything (e.g. not allowed to revenge or and other things that you would need you knowledge of the time before you died.)

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
Metagaming is when someone uses /ooc chat to say an information other couldn’t know without his ooc message
Example: (OOC) player x: All police come to the to the house near the spawn beneath the gun shop in the 2nd floor there are printers inside and they just killed me cause I tried to raid them.
That would be Metagaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would tp player x and y to me and ask them there side of the story.
If I would see then that player y lyed to me i will warn him for lying a mod. Bring both down wish them a nice day and mark F1 as finished.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
ould tp both to me again and let them explain what happened. Hope player x will admit NLR and then warn him and wish them a great day if he dosn’t admit and try to lie to me I will warn him also for lying a mod.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Write back in OOC chat that that is metagaming and that isnt allowed. If he don’t know what that means I will explain it to him .I would also say him that next time it will give a warning and if he repeats it I will warn him then.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).
Cause I am a player who is really active and playing almost every day. I also learned the rules quite well with my time playing on your server. And I would like to help people on the server especially new one’s who don’t really get all the rules and give them the chance to come in this type of community. I would probably be one who don’t would give a written warning every time cause I think if you give sb. the possibility to improve yourself and demonstrate him that with only giving a verbal warning it will also bring something to newbies and they wont just be upset about the warn and try to improve themselves.(that’s my opinion)But I also think I should be chosen cause of my openness to other people I do really liked to find people on the server and rp together with them (e.g. base,clan). I also think that i am a good candidate cause I already managed a server (minecraft) and I think I could use this knowledge here too for my benefit.

Thx for taking the time to read my application
Regards silisio
  • --
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by --.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] silisio's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47309

-Bump- was on page three
  • --
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by --.

[SSRP Moderator] silisio's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47400

Bump
  • --
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] silisio's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47443

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47