Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] WonGamer's Application

[SSRP MODERATOR] WonGamer's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47153

Details
RP Name : WonGamer
Link to Steam Profile : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113586074
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:76660173
Current Gametracker Profile : www.gametracker.com/player/WonGamer/94.23.19.200:27015/
Age - 15
Estimated Server Time : 400 hours
Languages I Speak : English (92 %), Lithuanian (100%), Russian (45%)
DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Mach" and give an example scenario : Random Death Mach (or RDM) is when a player kills other player with no valid RP reason. examples : 1. Player ''X'' kills player '' Y'' cause he is standing near his base but not inside KOS line. 2. Mutant comes to surface and kills everyone near spawn.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario : New Life Rule (or NLR) is when player gets killed and he can't return to his base (house, raid) for 3 minutes. example : player ''X'' gets killed when his base is being raided, he comes back after 30 seconds and kills the raiders.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario : Metagaming is when player uses OOC (or Out OF Character) chat for IC (In Character) information. example : player "Y" Says in OOC "Jonny, come to spawn. i have a badass gun for you" or "POLICE, HELP! MY BANK IS BEING RAIDED!"

Explain how you would handle following situations:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x: first i would ask what happened to both players (if 1 of them admits that he done it, i would warn him for RDM), then ask if they have any proof. if they had something like screenshots or videos I would watch them and warn players according to it, but if they dont I would ask if it was a raid/mug and if it was i would let them be.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time: I would warn player Y for breaking NLR then ask if he knows what is it. if he does not I would explain what is it or ask him to read the rules.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided: I would warn him verbally, but if he continues to do that I would warn him for reason: Metagame.
Why I should be chosen?

I played on Zarp since 2013 December and I know the rules very well, I wish I could use that knowledge as a moderator.I will try to do as many F1s as I can and when i dont have anything to do I will just run around the map checking bases and "scaning" for RDMers/Propabusers. I want to help community of Zarp SSRP to handle rule breakers and help new players by answering questions and showing where is mines, banker NPC or other places where they want to go (I already do that but being a moderator would make it easier). I think playing on Zarp is really fun, but sometimes when there is no admins or moderators on server its really hard to do real role play. I will try to to fill those "holes" till other staff members come ( I am not thinking to leave when they join, i am still going to play)
I recently wasnt online much because of my exams in school. They have ended and summer vacation is coming so i will play on Zarp more and help to make it a better server.

Thanks for reading my application :)
  • WonGa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by WonGa.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] WonGamer's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47157

This guy should defiantly be made mod! He is awesome and an experienced Zarp player.

+ Support ! ! :woohoo:
  • BOBMARLEY
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by BOBMARLEY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonGa

[SSRP MODERATOR] WonGamer's Application 9 years 10 months ago #47438

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47