Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP MODERATOR] DiamondJackal's Application

[SSRP MODERATOR] DiamondJackal's Application 9 years 11 months ago #47095

RP Name - DiamondJackal
Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/id/diamondjackal/
SteamID - STEAM_0:0:71547899
Current Gametracker Profile - www.gametracker.com/player/HGX%20-%20Dia.../94.23.19.200:27015/(

Age - 13

Estimated Server Time - 2000-2020 minutes

Languages I speak - English, Latvian

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.

Random Death Match - RDM for short, kill a person with no reason. Also, mutants killing on surface counts as RDM as well.
Example : You go to someone and stab them, killing them with no reason. That is RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.

New Life Rule is when you die, you do not remember your killer, the place you've been or any other details. You may not go to the place you've died within 3 minutes. ( NLR for short )

Example: A mugger kills you in the apartments. You come back, before the timer expires. That is NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.

Metagaming: Using information you got from OOC in IC.
Example : Someone says in OOC that he is basing in the mall. Using the info that you got with OOC chat, you go to the base. But, it is unallowed, because it is Metagaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

First, i would bring them to an unreachable place, and i must ask if player y RDMed him. If he says yes, then i will warn him. If he says no, then i must get him to admit it.
First, i would check the logs. If the logs show that y killed x, I would say - Did you kill him? If so, it is allowed. Then, i get him to admit it, and i would say that it is unallowed. and then i warn him for RDM.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would check the logs, and if the times are pretty close together, I would bring them to an unreachable place, and i would ask - Did you come back before the NLR timer ended? If he admits it, i will warn him.
If not, then i would say that it is allowed, he admits it and i would say that i lied and it is unallowed.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would go to him and say that he needs to use /advert. If he uses ooc again, i will warn him for Metagaming.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words).

I am an honest player of ZARP, i have actively been playing this server (lately i have had some things to do, like piano, school etc.) and i would like to help this server. I have seen many rule breakers, and i am in a different time zone, so, i can help when other admins are offline. Also, i am very friendly, i like roleplaying (honest roleplaying, with no rulebreakers) and i have experience with ASSmod, ULX etc., experience with moderating (i have been admin on a server, moderator on some) and have been hosting local servers and moderating them. I am also very patient, i can deal with rule breakers, i am friends with some moderators and admins (Chester and kenny), i know the rules of this server (such as that there can be no more than 2 fading doors, safe boxes need to be toggled etc.) I will be active, even in workdays, but i will be much more active in Saturdays and Sundays (because those are free days), also i will be very active in the summer.
I hope i will be accepted, since i would really like to help ZARP!
DiamondJackal

NOTE: Recopied, since Nameful said wrong section.
  • DiamondJackal
  • Fresh Boarder
  • You do not know the pain i feel!
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP MODERATOR] DiamondJackal's Application 9 years 11 months ago #47437

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Here is a pie chart displaying the result:

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DiamondJackal
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40