Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (DarkRP) Charles lee ray's mod app

(DarkRP) Charles lee ray's mod app 10 years 2 months ago #37276

Well my last one got ignored.... lets try again
Rp name: Charles lee ray
Link to steam profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097980727/
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:68857499

Estimated server time: around 37 hours (7 on old map)

Languages i speak: English

Explain rdm: Rdm is short for random deathmatch- this means killing a player with no reason at all. For example, a player is walking in the street another player comes up to him and randomly pulls out a gun (ak47 in this case) and shoots him in the head. This leaves the player angry and will most likely contact a admin. Thats one case of rdm. Another case is randomly shooting everyone on sight- that is called mass rdm and must have a longer punishment as he is rdming lots of people. For example, the player who is just a troll happens to buy a Ak47 he then abuses that power to kill everyone in sight like at the spawn etc. This player may get a warning or if he's done it enough a kick. Both of these cases are warnable and kickable and soon bannable.

Explain Nlr: Nlr is short for New life rule- which means when you die you must live out a new life. If a player breaks nlr (going back to the place they died before the 3 minutes is up or killing the person who killed him) He may be warned, and if he does it enough (3 times for example) he will be kicked and the fourth time is a ban. For example, Lets say that a player got killed for raiding. He then went in a rage and tried to buy another gun very quickly, he then go's back to where he died and tries to kill the people who killed him. This is breaking nlr and if he kills people that killed him that would make it worse for the player.

Explain Metagaming. Metagaming is when you use /ooc chat for ic. For example if someone is wanted and robbing someones house, a player may mistakenly say in /ooc HELP POLICE I'M BEING RAIDED. A admin may have to warn the player not to do it again as it is against the rules and it's metagaming. Also doing /ooc in /advert may also be considered Metagaming as /advert is for Ingame chat.

Why should i be chosen (At least 150 words) I believe i should be chosen because i am a good player in the community, i'm funny and i like making new friends. I also hate all the rules breakers on servers - it ruins peoples expierences. I wish to help keep this community safe and make sure everyone has the best time at this wonderful community. I have been trying to be as good as i can to players and improve there time here. Zarp is such a good server and should have barely any minges. I'm sure you will agree that sometimes a admin can't always be on at night, since i have lots of spare time i can easily look after the server around the later hours so all the late night minges will be under control.Sometimes a admin may be roleplaying or etc. I roleplay loads But i'll save my roleplay for later and always be on duty to protect the server from all minges or rulebreakers who are trying to ruin such a great community (and due to more players coming on the server more minges and rulebreakers will come on as well which means admins have to be on more). I love this server- and i always will. I'm mostly on 4:00pm to 6:00pm EUW time
Thanks for reading
Charles lee ray. ;)
  • Charles
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Charles. Reason: Little edit
The topic has been locked.

(DarkRP) Charles lee ray's mod app 10 years 2 months ago #37281

I'm pretty sure considering your last one was posted 2 minutes before this one, it's rather impossible to consider it 'ignored'.

You can bump & modify your post, do that in future or face a forum ban.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

(DarkRP) Charles lee ray's mod app 10 years 2 months ago #37346

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 7 - POSITIVE: 2

What we liked

Where you need to improve
- Haven't seen you
VERDICT: DENIED
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79