Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [JB] Hunty's Moderator Application!

[JB] Hunty's Moderator Application! 10 years 2 months ago #37181

-=-=-=-=-=-Details-=-=-=-=-=-

Steam Name: Hunty
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068392142/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54063207

Languages I speak: English

-=-=-=-=-=-JailBreak Related-=-=-=-=-=-

Give 3 examples of an automatic freeday.
- If the warden does not give specific commands in 1 minute after the new round has started.
- If the warden doesn't have a mic.
- If a prisoner kills the warden it would be an automatic freeday.

How would you deal with a warden with no mic?
- I would deal with a warden not having a mic by declaring to all the prisoners that it is a freeday, and telling the warden to type /nomic so he will be taken out of the warden eligibility. If he does not comply with instructions I will be forced to switch his team to prisoners.

When may a guard refuse an order? A guard may refuse an order if the order would result in harming the guard, or ending in a death of the guard.

How do you define 'camping', and how would you deal with someone camping? I would personally define camping as staying in one spot for a certain amount on time, and stalling the game to make it not enjoyable for the other players. An example of camping in JailBreak would be if a guard is staying in the armory to make sure no prisoner gets in it. This is very unfair for the prisoners, because the prisoners would never get a chance to kill the guards. The punishment for guards camping the armory would be to first ask them to stop. If they don't stop I will tell them that I will slay them if they do not stop camping the armory. If they continue after that I will switch there teams to prisoner.

Chose one rule not already mentioned in the application and explain it in detail. One rule not mentioned in the application would be the chat spam, and mic spam rule. The punishment for mic spam would be to gag that player in-game for a short amount of time depending on the situation. If they continue to mic spam then I will make it a longer time to compensate for the situation. If somebody is chat spamming I will do the same thing as previously stated only instead of gagging the player I will mute them depending on the situation of the matter.

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 80 words). I should be chosen as a moderator on the Zarp JailBreak server, because I always follow the rules, and I am responsible with my power. I like to have fun, but i'm not afraid to issue punishments to people that are ruining the other player's fun. I know the correct rules for the JailBreak server, and know how to successfully enforce them. I have other staff experience on Zarp servers such as: TTT Moderator, and MURDER Administrator, so I am trusted with my responsibilities. I really hope to be joining the staff team very soon. To whom it may concern, thank you for reading this.
Sincerely,
Hunty
  • Hunty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
[DarkRP] Moderator
[MURDER] Administrator
[JailBreak] Moderator
[TTT] Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[JB] Hunty's Moderator Application! 10 years 2 months ago #37189

Just saying that it doesn't matter how the warden actually dies, if he's dead it's a freeday.

Other than that, very good.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[JB] Hunty's Moderator Application! 10 years 2 months ago #37290

We voted on your app at the meeting, you aced it. Active player (could be a little more active) and has a lot to prove in ZARP.

ACCEPTED
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT