TOPIC: [DARKRP] [P!mp]-Reaper-[z] Mod application

[DARKRP] [P!mp]-Reaper-[z] Mod application 10 years 3 months ago #36978

RP Name [P!mp]-Reaper-[z]
Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018599970
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29167121

Age 16

Estimated Server Time
www.gametracker.com/player/-OwLmAt3R-/94.23.19.200:27015/
A friend and I had the same name before, but I switched to reaper but game tracker says I called owlmaster: p

Languages I speak Swedish and English and some Danish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death match It is also called rdm if you run around in the street and get shot in the head out of nowhere its random death match

Not rdm= takeing an example someone put a bounty on someone and you're a hitman and kill the one who has a bounty it is not that's not rdm

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New life rule is also called nlr it is if someone dies, they will not remember any of their previous lives so they do not know who killed them or whatever happend , you can not run back to where you died in 3 minutes. scenario of breaking nlr let's say it was a guy named eric. eric has a base where he has lot of printers, then a gangster who tries to break into eric's base and he succeeded and killed eric and then can not eric get back to his base in 3 minutes and can not send a bunch of freinds because he does not remember anything of his past life

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming means using out of character information in character.

We say a gundealer open a gun shop and he will write to all that he has opened a gun shop and he writes /ooc selling cheap weapons at spawn come and buy. that's meta gaming he would have made an advertisment

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 150 words)

Couse if a become a Moderator i will strive to do the best i can no matter what the situation is. I will promise to detvote a lot of time to the zarp dark rp server and help with anything i can. I will aslo make sure i never abuse my powers as i know being a Moderator is something that is very easilly abused. When i say this i mean it and I will make sure it never happens. Before i use to play and i would se a admin or a moderator and would say to myself ''hmm one day i could be just like them'' wll this is my chance i always make an effort to help as many people as i can whether it is how to play how to build a home/base or even what are the rules i have always wanted to be a moderator not just because of the cool things you can do (kick , ban and slay) i want to be a moderator to help to make the server a better place for all from my time at the zarp dark rp server i have watched and gained a lot of experience from watching other moderators and admin and from what i have seen i believe i can handle the roles and responsibilities of being a moderator that is why i pushed myself to have a go at applying for moderator. i would be delighted to become a moderator for iam very passionate about this server i believe iam a nice person that is always willing to help but also cometitive at times i try my best to make freind with everyone i also believe iam very friendly

Thanks for reading my moderator application! -reaper
  • [r]-Reaper--[z]
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • -Reaper-
  • Thanks received: 17
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] [P!mp]-Reaper-[z] Mod application 10 years 3 months ago #36994

Hello Owlmaster.

I preffer to call you your previous name cause that is the name i remember. The name that helped me to find the source to the server crash. You helped me to find the car glitch, which made the server crash, and block off the area aswell, so no one could crash the server. Afterwards you and i would walk to any NPC on the whole server to look for more crashes, and go through all the jobs. I think you'll deserve Moderator.

Dear regards, Optec
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
The following user(s) said Thank You: [P!mp]-Reaper-[z]

[DARKRP] [P!mp]-Reaper-[z] Mod application 10 years 3 months ago #37278

What i liked (+)
-Active Player.
-respectful.
-nice sense of humor.

I did not like (-)
-App is not so good designed.

Result :
+Support

What i want to add:
Nice guy, but i have thoughts that he is really Owlmaster , he kinda has the same voice like him..
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

[DARKRP] [P!mp]-Reaper-[z] Mod application 10 years 3 months ago #37347

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 1 - POSITIVE: 9

What we liked
-Very Active
-Helps other players and staff

Where you need to improve

VERDICT: ACCEPTED
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418