Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DARKRP] Fanny G's Application

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36712

RP Name: Fanny G
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065212314/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52473293

Estimated Server Time before new admin: 30hrs (not accurate)
Estimated Server Time: 13 hours

Languages I speak: English
Random Deathmatch is when a player kills someone without a reason for doing so. For example a player is walking around doing nothing to harm you or not even looking at you you but you kill them careless and think you should shoot some more people for fun this would be faced with a warn/kick or even a ban it depends on the severity of the RDM. If you are a mugger and shout give me all your money to them and they run off or don't do as you say then you have a reason to kill them and it wouldn't be an RDM. Or an RDM scenario if someone enters your house/shop and you haven't CLEARLY marked ENTER = KOS with the text tool and you just kill them for entering while your building or doing something in there. Or I am walking along minding my own business and a player comes up to me and shots me then runs away.

New Life Rule (NLR) is when a player is killed and then NLR comes in to play after the player has been killed he has to forget the passed memories and is to not return to the scene of death until the NLR timer is up this prevents Revenge Kill which is also breaking the rules of NLR. This is used for RolePlay and if NLR is broken it is classed as fail RolePlay too. The punishment can be a Warn/Kick/Ban again depending on the severity.

Metagaming is when a team/group of players use a 3rd party program to communicate or they use OCC to communicate about things happening in-game/ in-game events. This can also be defined as "Ghosting" on ZARP it is limited to strictly the OOC so you can use 3rd party programs to communicate. The rule has been placed to stop other players from gaining an advantage over ZARP gameplay because other players won't know where the player is or what they are doing. For example someone is selling something and announces it using // Come to my shop! when is should correctly be announced buy using /advert Come To My Shop! Or another example is someone is raiding a players house and the player tells his friend come and help me I'm being raided.

Why I should be chosen

I think I should be chosen because I would like to help the ZARP community and enforce all the rules. I can also treat others with respect and treat them fairly. I have had experience of moderation in past community's and wish to for fill the role in ZARP, I will dedicate my time to help others without complications and feel I can easily resolve issue at a respectful standard. Also, I would like to be staff as I am a genuine, happy, helpful and sometimes funny guy who likes to get friendly with people and also known into the community. As stated before I have has previous experience in moderation of MilitaryRP servers as a friend (Ryan) helped found the gamemode. Eventually the server died, so I moved on to vanilla DarkRP without all the zombies and army malarkey. I would like to say I am 'known' into the community, I am good friends with Chris [CM], Teddy Legs [DarkRP Moderator and also Gregory Twix [Moderator] but also known buy a lot of people in game. Obviously as said before I would be serious when it comes to in game issues but also have a good time on the server in general. Being staff would be great and obviously I would keep active from around 4PM-10PM on weekdays and whenever on week days.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you approve :3

- Fanny G (Ben) B)
  • Fanny G
  • Fresh Boarder
  • [b]The one and only.[/b]
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Fanny G.
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36714

+support nicely detailed, your also a great mate!
  • xblgamerz68
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36717

It seems like you know what you are doing when it comes to the rules, but I haven't seen you on the servers much, and sometimes when I do you're not very nice, might just be for me but anyway. It is going to be neutral for me, for now.
  • DeathFromAbove
  • User is blocked

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36721

Death, I've seen you around man, don't ever think we've played, that's my new aim ;) aha

p.s Sorry if I've come off as a dick, might of just been me roleplaying ;)
  • Fanny G
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Fanny G.

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36723

It's ok mate, it would be good to cya around more :)
  • DeathFromAbove
  • User is blocked

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36724

Good app. #Lad
Seen you in game quite a bit. #420 yolo luv you babes. But seriously, you have a good understanding of the rules and would be good for the team to have.

+Support
  • Teddy_Legs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Previous Admin of 2013
  • Thanks received: 3
'Top Lad' - Sam

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36733

What i liked (+)
-Never saw you breaking rules.
-you are very funny, have a great humor, and are a nice guy to talk with.
-Good application, you wrote everything out with all the details.
-You are active.

I did not like (-)

Result :
+Support

What i want to add:
First time i saw you i really thought you would be Optec. For real man, i mean same voice and everything.. xD You are a very nice guy and you would be a great addition to the staff.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36740

Thanks Ap4ch3 man, we should play in game some time. Also, I don't even know why you though I was Optec ahahaha
  • Fanny G
  • Fresh Boarder

[DARKRP] Fanny G's Application 10 years 3 months ago #36741

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 4 - POSITIVE: 6

What we liked
- Nice person

Where you need to improve
- Giving links of your application to admin+ in teamspeak

VERDICT: ACCEPTED
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville