Link to Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/id/mrj0k3rz/

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:39441399

Estimated Server Time
Around 30 hours on |FP| MrJ0K3RZ and currently increasing on [Z] MrJ0K3RZ

Languages I speak
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM is when a player kills somebody without an RP reason, an example of this is if a player is standing on the street minding his own business and a citizen runs up to him with a deagle and shoots him in the face. You always need a valid roleplay reason to kill someone, hence why it is called 'random' death match.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule or also commonly known as NLR takes effect when you get killed. Once you respawn you aren't supposed to remember anything that happens in your previous life and you cannot return to the location of your death for 3 minutes. An example that I see a lot on the server is when a cop is killed for attempting to arrest a gangster he respawns and goes straight to the player and attempts to arrest him again.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagame is a thing that most new players don't properly understand, and I believe that is in the list of the top 10 commonly broken rules on the server. Metagame is when you use OOC (Out of character) information IC (In character) a common example of this is when a player holds down their microphone button to see the players around them, or when a player is asking the location of a player in the OOC chat.

Why I should be chosen
I think I should be chosen for moderator for various reasons. I think one of the most important factors is that I am in Canada (GMT -4) and I'm in a different timezone from all of the other staff members, which means that at late night barley any other staff members are online and it can be very chaotic. I think that it's also important to note that I've been on in the admin scene for over 2 years as an admin and global moderator on FP.

Overall I think with moderator powers it will allow me to effectively administrate the server in states of chaos when no others are available effective and efficiently, if you have any comments/concerns please feel free to comment below or message me privatley on steam.

Thank you for reading my application!
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • User is blocked
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Chris.
The topic has been locked.

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36573

I don't support this application, You recently have been demoted from FP with that being said you lost alot of trust, And i believe if you got powers on zarp the same thing will happen.

I think you are not a friendly person, Infact you use everyone towards your own advantage. i haven't been on zarp in a while nor have i seen you roleplay there, but i know exactly what kind of person you are.
  • KreeG
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 14

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36574

+Support.
This guy knows what hes doing while adminstrating.

And to krieged.
You forgot to mention he was demoted for being innactive, simply cuz he like me lost dedication and got bored of friendlyplayers, you say you know what kind of person he is? mabye he could have changed, despite that fact that its almost one month ago since you last spoke to him.
You haven't played on ZARP in a long, i would honestly ask you to reconsider what you have said when you have been playing on ZARP with him, this is not FP remember?
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Xhantium.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrJ0K3RZ

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36576

I don't support this application, You recently have been demoted from FP with that being said you lost alot of trust
As far as I know I got demoted on FP for being inactive, I don't see why you're trying to hold this against me when you're about to be in the same situation I was.
you use everyone towards your own advantage
Is Chev still upset about the scamming incident? There were 6 other staff members involved including yourself; I wasn't holding a gun to your head, you know what you were doing and there is nobody else to blame for your own actions.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • User is blocked
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by MrJ0K3RZ.

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36577

This man called MrJ0K3RZ. He is soo freaking friendly, soo freaking helpful, soo freaking awesome. Hes a nice player and he and sukka was the best staff ever on Friendly Players.
+Support,

Good luck!
  • eeeer
  • User is blocked
  • MrJ0K3RZ: You are the definition of autism
  • Thanks received: 1

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36578

As far as I know I got demoted on FP for being inactive, I don't see why you're trying to hold this against me when you're about to be in the same situation I was.
That was one of the reasons, And excuse me? i'm about to be in the same position as you are? this is not about me but about you, you failed to realise that now does it say my name on this application?
Is Chev still upset about the scamming incident? There were 6 other staff members involved including yourself; I wasn't holding a gun to your head, you know what you were doing and there is nobody else to blame for your own actions.
No i'm not, I learned my lesson from it and realises what i did wrong, unlike you.

My opinion is based of the fp rp server, You were always hostile towards staff and the players, Especially the staff you even held grudges on them and did everything in your power to make them literally "Ragequit"

Please keep my inactivity out of this, Once agian this is about you.
  • KreeG
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 14

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36581

I have readed your Moderator Application carefully and here are mine opinions :

+ PROS :

- Friendly Player
- Helpful
- Good knowledge of rules

- CONS

- Not the biggest playtime ( not bad )

Mine Verdict : I think that you should be accepted on mod, you will need someone as mentor

+ SUPPORT
  • GregoryTWIX
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Minges everywhere ...
  • Thanks received: 471
Register Date: 06 Sep 2013

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36587

+Support, Jokers was a good admin on RP until he got demoted for his inactivity, I dont see why he shouldnt get moderator on here.
  • Crocodile
  • Junior Boarder
  • chute made my karma -21 for no reason
  • Thanks received: 191

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36624

-Support

We already have 2 very unexperienced mods, there's no need for a third one. Furthermore, I've seen you be very rude and disrespectful to other people. I've seen you break rules before, and I don't think you should be trusted with upholding a server's integrity when you don't even respect it.
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36626

Rude and disrestpectful.. Thats maybe how his charecter is? Maybe he is a Rude drug addict.. But to the point, which rules did he break? Tell him soo he can improve
  • eeeer
  • User is blocked
  • MrJ0K3RZ: You are the definition of autism
  • Thanks received: 1

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36631

Character? I suppose you mean he's rude and disrespectful for RP reasons. I can understand that, but it's not the case. He's always rude to other people that aren't his friends, which means he'll be the same when he's a mod, and that's just not on.
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36632

Just checked your steam profile, it appears you have been VAC banned before and your profile is private. Seems a bit suspicious to me.
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder

MrJ0K3RZ - Moderator Application - DarkRP 10 years 3 months ago #36633

Soney, since when do we not accept people with VAC bans? They're an entirely different thing. I guarantee you at least 2-3 of our decent admins have one.

Also, Jokerz is a great guy.

+SUPPORT
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

MrJ0K3RZ Moderator Application 10 years 3 months ago #36728

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 3 - POSITIVE: 7

What we liked
- Decent application
- Active

Where you need to improve

VERDICT: ACCEPTED
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville